Dungeons and DiSers (recruitment thread)

That could work well with GrieviousTim’s monk, who’s a brewer. :smiley:

5 Likes

I like the idea that he’s not really a cleric, he just blundered into a library after a few flagons one day and read some texts he wasn’t meant to, and it’s by mere beligerance that LOOK, YOU’RE FEELING BETTER ALRIGHT +6hp rather than wielding the holy light

2 Likes

can you provide an update/summary of the happenings in the thread so i can follow what happens etc?

4 Likes

Also, Monday is a day where someone who doesn’t have a wang should start the thread xx

2 Likes

If someone’s willing, I’d enjoy reading writeups after your gaming sessions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we use Discord we can record the audio, right? Like these naff podcasts I listen to do?

Yep, I can do updates but I won’t post them until Tuesday. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, but unless someone is willing to edit them, it’ll be a couple of hours long and full of me going “right, hang on, let me just move that over to… Oh balls, why won’t it work? Hang on, right, is that showing? Can you see the giant worm? How about now? Okay, everyone log out and back in” :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Oooh we can be like a shit British Critical Role!

1 Like

I’m happy on Discord if everyone else is

YESSSSSSS! (never listened)

I’m good with that

Said “Discord” purely cos it’s the first chatty voice app I thought of, have no opinions over what’s a better one. Gone are the days of raiding Molten Core over Ventrilo :eyes: NOT THAT I DID THAT, nerds.

Has anyone else listened to Dungeons and Daddies? (not a BDSM podcast).

It’s a bit American at times, but otherwise a pretty funny take on D&D where four Dad stereotypes are transported to the Forgotten Realms to rescue to their children.

2 Likes

:thinking: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:worried: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

@sadpunk helped me create my character last night (thanks man!) - I’m very excited about my Dwarf Monk from an Order of master brewers

4 Likes

Can @sadpunk help me make my character :heart_eyes:

I’ll have a few cans before, get the authentic vibe

1 Like

Sure!