Dungeons & DiSers Part one: Don’t know who you are, pal

I actually realised halfway through killing them that what we should have done was snuck in, let them loose and set them on the goblins in the cave. idiot.

1 Like

Dungeons and democracy :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to renegotiate some trade disputes

5 Likes

Meesa spake Goblin, we’s gonna be long time friends wakka wakka

The big bad at the end of this campaign is a committee

2 Likes

The question, brave adventurers, is can you negotiate peace between the warring factions of Local Council, Neighbourhood Alliance and Loud Angry Men With Opinions?

I just wanted to go in there and mash them up, dont get why I had to sneak. Clearly I have a lot to learn. :pensive:

I can’t imagine how boring a game would be if everyone did everything perfectly and also, there isn’t really a right or wrong way to do anything.

BUT THERE WAS NO REASON TO KILL THOSE WOLVES! :wink:

Are. … are we the baddies?

4 Likes

Enjoyed reading about your exploits! It sounds lots of fun! :+1: I almost want to get involved… :grinning:

3 Likes

At one point I think I started to say “we could just walk past” but the umpteenth beer probably kicked in halfway through :joy:

1 Like

My white male privilege entitles me to this expertise.

I’m thinking of how to get more DiSers involved without being players or causing me logistical nightmares :thinking:

well I’ve half made myself a half orc barbarian so… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

id be happy to read/record chunks of script then depending on the outcomes you could play them to people :smiley:
(I know nothing about D&D to know if this would work?)

Yeah, that could work, but would take some time to get a good range of dialogue options.

What we could do is record some phrases and have a magical weapon that spoke them. Yknow like that hobbit sword that lit up when orcs were about. Maybe a shield that shouted “chinny reckon” whenever the wielder told a lie, or a ring that shouts insults if the person wearing it rolls a 17 for any roll at any time.

I’ll keep thinking.

2 Likes

Didn’t I mention my sexy half-vampire wizard with an evil twin and mysterious amulet also had some servants tagging along? :yum:

Anyone care to share their character sheets?

I’m sure some will :smiley:

Some of them have their characters in Roll20 which makes it really hard (if not impossible) to share. The D&D Beyond ones can be shared but for some reason they don’t show the backstory section, which is odd and annoying.

1 Like

Would screenshots be an option, or would that be totally a pain too? Or if anyone typed their backstory out before somewhere else more easily copied from.

Though I wouldn’t mind seeing just the stats and stuff, gives some extra context to decisions.

Your write up was good btw! Definitely drew me in a bit (and still jealous I couldn’t join in!)

2 Likes