E-cigarettes in public places

There’s a lot more ‘moody’ tobacco knocking about in the UK than you think there is.

Not passionately, no - I’m mainly just putting off doing work.

2 Likes

Some of you are horrendous people.

2 Likes

ok, that i can get on board with!

Nah demand for tobacco products are very inelastic wrt cost. Keep on taxing I say. Works out about £30 a month I spend on vape shit (minus start up costs of course) vs. about £40-£50 a month on tobacco so it’s not really a financial decision/benefit.

stickboy has had it with these motherfuckin vapes on these motherfuckin trains

4 Likes

My personal spend this year is closer to £50 a month (cigs would have been about £80) so I suppose that makes sense. I’ve been caught out a few times though and had to buy 10ml juice for £6 from some central London vape shop, or in one case a new vape (probably didn’t have to spend as much £90 on it though it made sense at the time).

Yeah that’s the risk ain’t it. The kits themselves are very expensive relatively.

yeh this. i found nearly a whole thingy of vape juice someone accidentally left behind in the toilet last time i was on a train. pretty happy cos i love free stuff

1 Like

So long as it was good stuff rather than, I dunno, Blueberry Donut or some shit

i would very much rather the smell the latter, but horses for courses eh

5 Likes

menthol. bloody normies

Meh I’d take that

Pro-tip. Always keep a bit of menthol around to mint up any unpalatable juice, the icier the better.

(Doesn’t work with creamy / custard type flavours obv)

Could I? Oh boy!

1 Like

And once they make weed scented ones too, who’s to even notice you doing it on the bus or in the library or even outside of the community centre. Heck you might even get away with it when pulled over in a bike ride through the country.

this is going in the wrong direction, imo. shouldn’t be trying to appease smokers in this day and age.

1 Like

It’s banned in prisons in this country too. Prisoners buying individual fags for up to a tenner. A pouch of tobacco going for £200.

I vape. Having people think I’m a prick is a price worth paying for overcoming a fatal addiction.

6 Likes

do you get vape hatred irl is it just a weird DiS thing? i don’t really understand it tbh.

obviously ‘Vape Cafés’ and all that pish can fuck off but other than that i don’t give a shit about people doing it. as if smoking is any less embarrassing.

2 Likes