E ven ing

Hi :wave:

What’s happening?

2 Likes

Sup FL. I’m about to cook dinner and pack to go to Berlin for the weekend. Mostly just lying on the sofa not wanting to move though.

2 Likes

Just went for a run and bumped into someone I know on the bridge. I’ve not lived in a place small enough where you just bump into people since being in south Wales and every time it happens here I massively overreact like “HOLY FUCK I CAN’T BELIEVE WE JUST BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER… AGAIN!?”.

1 Like

cba.dmg

might order a pizza. might not.

1 Like

Hope you have a good weekend in Berlin!

What are you cooking? I made a very below average tomato pasta (I had forgotten we had no garlic and also no basil, so it was lacking those).

1 Like

Topping details if you do order please.

I think I am in charge of getting SFPP pizzas tomorrow, I will inevitably be overwhelmed by choice and get some really boring ones :confused:

1 Like

Still pretty knackered from taking R out this morning and having to carry him more than I would have liked. Probably going to sit in the garden all evening, really enjoying being able to do this recently. I have to water the plants too but not sure I can ba.

I’m gonna do mushroom fried rice I think. Nothing that takes too long!! I want a pizza though.

1 Like

Listening to Clipse and dancing round the kitchen while I cook a smoked haddock gratin.

5 Likes

If you laminate all the card bits and get some form of flat inflatable then you could boardgame in the tub

1 Like

Gonna go for a long walk I think

1 Like

next door have had a pop at me about the garden today.

Feeling a little depressed about that.

Spent the last 5 hours hacking trees back but I kinda feel like trees should be able to grow tall if that’s what they do, being trees and all.

Really hope they don’t moan at me again tomorrow I just want to be left alone

Alright

My partner’s atd has come to stay for a couple of nights. Pub garden for a nice beer after picking her up from the station. Now having a cheese and wine/beer/g&t evening. Gonna head to bed early as I was up at 2.30 this morning

Watching cricket highlights… feel asleep at like 8 last night so didn’t finish my book.

Hope to stay awake and finish it tonight.

Just tried mixing orange juice with sparkling water. Not too bad

2 Likes

Off to see Ant-Man & the Wasp. Couldn’t make dinner cos a housemate and his girlfriend were cooking properly so I’m just gonna go to Five Guys cos I’m classy.

Also classy: can o’ Gamma Ray to smuggle in :beer:

1 Like

Maybe a bit obvious but there was a new Dylan live album released last month.

2 Likes

Fuck 'em Bam! Trees are trees. You put a lot of work into that garden so ignore the cunts.

3 Likes

thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you tell me what five guys is like please? I’ve never been and I’m wondering if it’s just… McDonald’s? But not?