E3 (gaming expo) thread 2019 [WARNING: CONTAINS HYPE] -Nintendo win E3 again.

You dont want Crazy Taxi since the KFC and Offspring licences expired it hasnt been the same

3 Likes

I hope so. I’m just in a bit of a gaming rut atm so if not it’ll probably be a, “it’s not you it’s me” type scenario.

When am I getting witcher 4? 2036?

Need to work out when to budget for a new next gen console or pc.

99% sure SNES will be first. I’m 50/50 on whether it’ll be for the 1 year anniversary of Switch Online or to coincide with E3 though.

1 Like

i downloaded a patch for the PC version of Crazy Taxi to put the original music back in the game, made a big difference. not aware of one that reinstates KFC & co though :frowning:

Absolutely hyped. Love E3 every year.

Hoping for plenty of info about FFVII remake and Elder Scrolls

2 Likes

I am fully expecting Microsoft to announce a streaming service that puts Xbox games on other platforms, not just the Switch. During the Apple conference the other day they announced that Xbox consoles will work with the Apple TV from September onwards, which along with the Nintendo rumours increasingly points to a Netflix-like service offered on loads of different devices.

1 Like

Has everyone forgotten about Cyberpunk too? Got a feeling we’ll see lots more of that and remember it’s probably going to be the best game ever.

1 Like

Literally only buying that if it’s got Netrunner in it as the new Gwent.

2 Likes

How about if it’s Netrunner except it’s Gwent and therefore a lot more fun?

Two Thrones played great too, I remember the combat being really satisfying, quite similar to God of War (2018)

1 Like

Here’s when everything is happening

I just want a TloU2 release date please. No interest in death stranding really

People speculating on the possible return of banjo kazooie has done for me for some reason

3 Likes

Sony are doing their own thing. I guess they are so far ahead in this generation they feel they don’t need to attend E3.

I’m suspecting Microsoft will have some big things announced for Gamepass.

It’s a great service - the only real benefit I have in owning an XBox over a PS4 - I’m hoping they announce some big games and perhaps an exclusive or two coming to it.

They’re suffering the effects of bad decisions made a few years ago still and after last years show I think they’ve realised better to skip it altogether than turn up without much to present again.

Don’t you dare fucking do this to me

My E3 Wishlist in order of likelihood:

Bioshock 4
Rocksteady’s new DC thing
Harry Potter RPG
Scalebound
The From/GRRM mashup is a proper GoT open world RPG
A proper Banjo-Kazooie game
Suikoden Collection for Switch
Cooking Mama in Smash
SKATE 4 SKATE 4 SKATE 4