E3 thread

ah i remember when valve released games. those were good times. mostly

1 Like

i do kinda hate the fact they released ‘the orange box’ and ended up costing me a fortune in video games. and pcs

Reckon they’re gearing up to release Steam Content Moderator 2018, in which players can simulate the thrilling experience of sifting through turn-based strategy games about pick-up artistry with horrifyingly in-depth mechanics?

Press ‘E’ to play devil’s advocate with regards to the constitutional rights of the dev team of Alex Jones’ Pro Crisis Actor 2

speaking of valve, have you seen they’ve changed their content policy on steam to be basically ‘do what you want’ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tbh, I’m kind of open minded on the moral policing, but the fact they’ve decided to allow sewage that barely qualifies as working software let alone games on speaks volumes.

1 Like

has anything interesting happened yet? oh no it’s the Xbox presentation so i guess not

I loved my Xbox and my 360, but it’s appears that I’ll be looking back on the One as possibly the most disappointing console I’ve ever owned games-wise.

2 Likes

when is todd onstage

is Jeff from the Overwatch team here

no.

EA conference starting in 8mins

prepare for 40mins of fifa animation talk

Who is this @cowtipping? @cowcow, I think this needs to be sorted out.

and the first new battle royale announcement of e3 goes to… battlefield

1 Like

What a shock, Battle Royale mode

Bought an Xbox in 2015 cos my housemate had a ps4. Didn’t mind it at first cos I got to play loads of 360 games through backwards compatibility. Then I moved out. I bought a ps4 pretty sharpish. Xbone is dire.

DID EA just announce their own version of game pass?

That’s actually a pretty big deal

It already exists doesn’t it?

Nah, the current one lets you play trials of their new games and select titles. This new one will let you play their entire catalog. It’s a premium version

Oh right. Fair. Not watching. Just catching up on here and Eurogamer.