E3 thread

It’s amazing

Had lots of fun with my labo. Multilayer centric games aren’t much good for me being a dad who plays on his own mostly these days.

1 Like

Tales of Vesperia is a great JRPG coming to switch. My pal calls the tales series basically RPG comfort food.

2 Likes

Yup, gonna have to start liking RPGs a whole lot more I think. There’s stacks of the fuckers coming.

There are things coming I reckon I’ll like. Hollow Knight, Wolfenstein II, Fortnite, Dark Souls ONE FUCKING DAY, Mario Tennis… But they’re either a bit slight looking or already been out elsewhere for ages. The most exciting Nintendo game I saw this E3 was being made by Ubisoft…

You can always get duckys favourite game Celeste?

Or yoku’s island express that looks lovely

On the list. Just a bit indie game-d out! Played about 10 back to back now since December. I CAN’T TAKE ANOTHER RETRO 2D PLATFORM METROIDVANIA.

2 Likes

bloodstained is great too :wink:

2 Likes

Things I am positive about.

Never properly played a Fire Emblem game before and I thought that looked interesting. Shame it’s almost a year off though.

Hollow Knight and Fortnite are getting downloaded imminently.

This looks cool as fuck:

And I’ll download the next Octopath Traveller demo, as I desperately want to like that game. Seems genuinely fascinating and I adore the art style.

But, yeah. Pretty sure I’ll buy a PS4 now.

1 Like

Or Bam’s favourite game Piccross.

2 Likes

45 hours!

well worth the £7 or whatever it was

I’m thinking about maybe selling mine, what do they go for 2nd hand these days?

Is Symphonies part of the that series? Love that game.

Always got time for a good (J)RPG…though only what I would call a traditional version…these days it seems a LOT of games are labelled as RPGs

You’ll want to play Persona 5 then. <3

And yeah tales of symphonia was the cube one (and PS3 remastered)

1 Like

Wolfenstein 2 is utterly mental. Well worth it.

1 Like

think at least three times during that game I was actually buzzing from where the story was going.

Day one for me. Really want to support Bethesda too for the effort they’re making with the Switch.

That’s the part of this E3 I’m saddest about actually. Very little third party support. Konami doing a waggle sports game. Ubisoft Starfox tie in to boost the games kudos. That’s about it. It’ll be a few weird Japanese RPGs as usual.

No classics being ported. No future games promised bar another in between generation version of FIFA. I guess studios only realised the Switch was performing well 9 months ago, so they may all be playing catch up, but even a port of Arkham Asylum or GTAV would have seemed a big deal.

1 Like

Skyrim!
I put 65 hours in very quickly and needed a break but it’s amazing to have a game of that scope on this tiny little machine.

Definitely going back to it soon - Captain Toad and Dark Souls are the only games on the horizon I’m really interested in. Going to give Fortnite a go but don’t think I’ll play it longer than a weekend.