E3 thread

On the list. Just a bit indie game-d out! Played about 10 back to back now since December. I CAN’T TAKE ANOTHER RETRO 2D PLATFORM METROIDVANIA.

bloodstained is great too :wink:

Things I am positive about.

Never properly played a Fire Emblem game before and I thought that looked interesting. Shame it’s almost a year off though.

Hollow Knight and Fortnite are getting downloaded imminently.

This looks cool as fuck:

And I’ll download the next Octopath Traveller demo, as I desperately want to like that game. Seems genuinely fascinating and I adore the art style.

But, yeah. Pretty sure I’ll buy a PS4 now.

Or Bam’s favourite game Piccross.

45 hours!

well worth the £7 or whatever it was

I’m thinking about maybe selling mine, what do they go for 2nd hand these days?

Is Symphonies part of the that series? Love that game.

Always got time for a good (J)RPG…though only what I would call a traditional version…these days it seems a LOT of games are labelled as RPGs

You’ll want to play Persona 5 then. <3

And yeah tales of symphonia was the cube one (and PS3 remastered)

Wolfenstein 2 is utterly mental. Well worth it.

think at least three times during that game I was actually buzzing from where the story was going.

Day one for me. Really want to support Bethesda too for the effort they’re making with the Switch.

That’s the part of this E3 I’m saddest about actually. Very little third party support. Konami doing a waggle sports game. Ubisoft Starfox tie in to boost the games kudos. That’s about it. It’ll be a few weird Japanese RPGs as usual.

No classics being ported. No future games promised bar another in between generation version of FIFA. I guess studios only realised the Switch was performing well 9 months ago, so they may all be playing catch up, but even a port of Arkham Asylum or GTAV would have seemed a big deal.

Skyrim!
I put 65 hours in very quickly and needed a break but it’s amazing to have a game of that scope on this tiny little machine.

Definitely going back to it soon - Captain Toad and Dark Souls are the only games on the horizon I’m really interested in. Going to give Fortnite a go but don’t think I’ll play it longer than a weekend.

I think it may be time…

I get a bit confused here…so there isn’t any Persona game for switch (yet)? And the same goes for Shin Megame Tensei? And how are those related?

Does Disgaea fit into this somehow or not at all?

I will be buying Xenoblade and Octopath, I know that much.

I bought Picross this week purely based on @bamnan’s love for it. It’s insane. I pick it up intending to play a single game and I look up and it’s somehow three hours later. Total bargain.

Took me a while to get that the numbers are in the order the formations occur in the line, once I got that i was flying through!

Great podcast game too

This is now the Switch thread lol.
Currently downloading fortnite very slowly.
Liked how Dragonball Fighter z confirmation breezed by.
Things on switch for me before years end (in an ideal world where I have enough time and money)
Mario tennis aces
Octopath traveller
Captain toad
Dark souls
The world ends with you
Okami hd
Xenoblade dlc
Smash Bros ultimate
Dragonball Fighter z
Super Mario party
Tales of vesperia.

I see a lot of people moaning on various sites but after the wiiu years of droughts this is a deluge.!

fortnite is great, seriously

Nintendo have issued a statement on their press conference to Game Informer

“Last year was the first year for Switch at E3, so we took a bit of a departure from our usual approach to E3, which is to focus on more near-term stuff. Last year, because it was the first year for the hardware, we looked at things that were maybe a little further out. This year, you can see pretty clearly, we’re back to focusing on the near-term. We’ll have more to share with Metroid Prime 4 when we have something we think is going to wow people.”