E3 thread

Whenever I play someone who chooses a fire emblem character, my reaction is ‘so you’re a weeboo huh’

Played xc2 yet?

And what of it?

1 Like

Nah it looks horrible :frowning:

Lost faith after X was so incredibly boring

Imo it’s 'great. Each to their own of course. Really got its hooks into me.
It’s no picross mind.

1 Like

Think it’s was a real effemeral time and place thing with the first one, amazing music, huge levels nice great vistas, art style gelled really well with the limitations of the wii and the story ended up being gripping.

Outside of that context I don’t feel the format is that great repeated as by todays standards the interactions with the world and npcs and monsters seems pretty flat from what I’ve seen

2 Likes

Glad you’re loving it though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Idea for a football/starfox photoshop effort:
Andross Townsend. Floating footballers head spewing footballs while being attacked by Arwings.

2 Likes

Ah so if it’s 4-1-1 then once you know where the 4 is, the 1s are just separated out by a single blank?

Nah it’s more like the sequence is always 4-1-1 so you know the four comes first (top to bottom/left to right) so like if you get the first one on the edge in from something else you can safely fill it up to 4 etc

This may have been obvious to everyone else but for a while I was trying to work out any permutation of the numbers and wondering why I was so shit at the game

The gamecube game was meant to be a new IP but they changed it into a Star Fox game on the 20th hour

Missed it in the news, but apparently Fire Emblem and Yoshi are delayed to 2019.

Was Fire Emblem delayed until 2019? Thought this was the first release date we got.

According to a journalist I saw on Twitter yeah. Originally supposed to be end of this year. Yoshi is a bigger shock tbh.

Amateur! I’ve played it for 55 hours now. But I do enjoy going back and trying to get lower times on the levels I initially struggled with.

1 Like

going back to the 5 x 5 grids and smashing them out in 15 seconds is hilarious to me somehow

Yep, it’s bonkers going back to the super easy ones now! Shame there aren’t any bonus downloadable games. I’m sure they gave free bonus downloads on the DS version. Ah well!

1 Like

I mean it’s kinda barebones and probably the least exciting sounding game ever but just does it’s job so perfectly, plus that smoooth nintendo jazz is perfect for thinking to.

Had no idea there is a Just Cause 4 coming - this is great news!