Earliest possible Wednesday morning thread

people who drive for a living are generally the shitest and most self entitled of them all

i mean obviously ROAD TAX DOESN’T EXIST but for fucks sake, people need to learn to drive

i don’t even really care about phone use, it was a quiet road, fine, but stopping IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD being totally unaware there’s other road users behind you and being a twat when being called out on it is such shitty behaviour

I like to report those pricks to the company if I take down the name.

Then I immediately feel bad cause I imagine they have kids to feed and losing their job would mean they’re homeless or something

1 Like

Fucking hell an out of town Sainsbury’s at midday on a Wednesday is bedlam.

The organisation representing cosmetic plastic surgeons’ acronym is BAAPS.

baps!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry.

Good spot.

What on earth does this mean

1 Like

‘Oh no, it’s Wednesday. You’re bored. You check your phone - you’ve just received some excellent spam! You are no longer bored!’

2 Likes

I am getting my hair cut at a place where they play bling era rap stuff. How has my life ended up like this

1 Like

I LOVE jack’s flight club and tell all my friends to sign up! We got three return flights to Japan for less than £730 for all three through his emails. It’s amazing!

1 Like

Committee sounds like a good idea - I’m sure you’ll be ace :slight_smile:

Hope you’re feeling less dizzy and sick now

1 Like

just signed up

i like that they refer to themselves as JFC

2 Likes

Did anyone EVER get any of those 10ps with the alphabet on?

Whiskersfinch*!

Ooh - one of those fancy limited edition Peter Rabbit ones!

Sell it on eBay for fifty million pounds!

1 Like

just walked past a schoolboy limboing underneath the Zaha Hadid installation in our maths gallery (Mathematics: The Winton Gallery | Science Museum) and i can’t stop chuckling to myself

i’m sure it’s what she would have wanted

5 Likes

Just had the ugliest, but pengest tasting Shakshouka

Prob ate half a loaf of bread with it too :metal::metal::metal::metal:

eggs: top lads

She signed the letter “All yours,”

Ya yah

2 Likes