Early Adopters To New Forum - Get Upgraded

Who would like an account upgrade?

Please do one or all of the following and I’ll consider you for an upgrade

Subscribe to the DiS Podcast http://dispodcast.tumblr.com/ (every time we jump into the iTunes charts it gets a massive boost!)

Set up a £1+ a month donation to help keep DIS going (the new server bill is going to be over $200 a month for just the forums, and still getting quotes for the rest of the site but it should be considerably less than it is currently) DiS Forums To Close / Music News // Drowned In Sound

Enter the Ed Harcourt competition on Instagram to win an amazing signed Ralph Steadman piece of artwork and signed albums and stuff (or just give his album a listen) (or even buy a copy) http://www.edharcourt.com/

Follow my management company on Facebook Redirecting...

1 Like

Can I just get one anyways?

i’m already subscribed give me upgrade (whatever it does)

1 Like

Turns off all the posting limitations and possibly other stuff, like being able to use bits of code.

I can’t just see one page of what settings each user gets.

I’m not on Facebook.

3 Likes

I get the podcast through a podcatcher, not sure how I go about rating / reviewing it

You’ve already got level 2 access :smiley:

I like that Sean posts a lot more on this forum. It’s nice seeing the big boss man around. You’re awesome, Sean! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah good to see you seemingly a lot more positive and upbeat about things in general since the campaign and launch :slight_smile: Hope the transition works out well.

will still jag the podcast if I can

Upbeat?

The big selling point is totally the ability to edit a couple posts a day :slight_smile: Wonderful for someone such as myself who has clumsy fingers at the best of times.

Followed your management company and have been subscribed to the podcast for a while- I’ll leave an iTunes review next time I’m on it too, because I’m nice like that.

Subscribed to the podcast and I think I already send a donation…

teacher’s pet

2 Likes

Enjoy it while it lasts.

(I found a lot of communities get reigned in by The Man being around, as it were, so I tend not to post as much for that reason)

Done. Upgrade the shit out of me.

Thanks Sean :ok_hand:

Is there a way to change username? I’m still getting my bearings with this place.

1 Like

this is fucking mental