Early Evening Thread (20/07/20)

Alright

Had a good day?
What’s for tea?
Plans?
AOB?

I’m gonna eat leftover spicy spaghetti and catch up on the weekend cricket highlights.

There’s always a bloody hedgetrimmer going. After someone sorts climate change, they should concentrate on making all machinery quieter.

1 Like

No, quite the opposite. The toughest day with the most difficult customers since holidays started again.

Hot dogs

Make and eat hot dogs, laundry, clean the kitchen, collapse.

I hope not.

Had a good day?

no

What’s for tea?

crisps unless i can be bothered cooking something

Plans?

film club

AOB?

nope

Average

Got to go to the shops first, but possibly fish finger tacos

Film club

Tebay tomorrow :partying_face:

Hot dogs are good

@japes you should get some hot dogs to have as well as crisps is not enough.

1 Like

I’d call this late afternoon, personally.

I’m faffing on my phone waiting for Plusnet to pull their thumbs out of their arse and get us back on 'net (just switched providers).

Dinner will be the third batch of Five Bean Chilli I made on Saturday. Added a spoonful of gochujang while it was cooking for some fusion flavour. It is delicious.

I had hot dogs for lunch. Can confirm.

i should but tacos del @laelfy sound pretty good too

1 Like

I was praised as being clever for knowing someone’s name who turned out to be a pointless answer on Pointless

Imposter syndrome strikes though as my tendency to have crushes on people from off of the telly is described as cleverness

Been a nice wee lazy day. About to cook up some seafood and drench it in garlic butter :+1:

1 Like

:drooling_face:

1 Like

I have some garlic butter in the fridge that I want rid off as bought pizza express doughballs yesterday and gf didnt use it all. Please come and collect it.

1 Like

Jumping frogs

1 Like

Might watch ted 2 :eyes:

2 Likes

Is it your favourite film?

1 Like

Bf has harvested loads of veg from the garden, roasted them and added them to a big soup with pasta and lentils, so going to eat endless bowls of soup tonight and then sit down to review a 200+ page Document that I’ve been procrastinating over all day. Really need some child-free time to get my head into it.Finally ordered a replacement panel for the pane of glass that mysteriously flew off our outdoor dining table and smashed itself during a storm a few weeks ago, and looking forward to eating outdoors again before summer fucks off entirely.

No. 'er indoors wants to talk about long term financial plans and I’m trying to not be a massive Debbie Downer about the fact that I think we’re going to be pinballing between one apocalyptic scenario to the next until we’re being shoveled into the grave and I don’t think there’s the means or the willingness to do anything about it.

Oyster mushroom and pinto bean tacos. Tasty.

No.

No.

Off for a walk

Hi

Day was…fine. moving into a classroom full of other people’s clutter so got to chuck all that in the skip but equally getting nowhere fast.

Oven chips and that

Telly, maybe a rose wine

Nothing other than to say @kermitwormit someone at school though I was joking about my beautiful Dolly until I showed her photo evidence. What a cheek :joy:

Absolutely not. Been kicked to pieces by R as well which is proving rather painful.

Made paneer masala at lunch and had with three mini nans. Tea was a sandwich so boring that I’ve forgotten it.

Film club, sketching, book

2 Likes