Early Monday thread

My colleague just asked for a plain omelette at breakfast.

Running lots of training in India this week. Should be fun, if tiring. How 'bout you?

alright? it’s still 7pm on sunday for me but what ever.

got pretty bad blisters on my heels. apart from that it’s going alright.

what you having for breakfast att?

1 Like

Just going to bed after the Superbowl. Tomorrow is going to suuuuuuuuck.

Started with fresh watermelon, pineapple, and dragon fruit. Then a mango yogurt. Then ham, cheese and onion omelette with a side of bacon and garlic shrooms. Finally, a lemon curd and blueberry pastry. Decent.
You in Cali?

1 Like

Any good strikes?

1 Like

yep.

that breakfast sounds pretty deece. congratulations.

1 Like

Morning morning. Hope your training goes well. At work and very tired. Caught the end of the super :owl: though. Might try and find a bit of floor to sleep on in a bit.

1 Like

drunk a coffee at half 4 and have predictably paid the price by not getting any sleep. might just do tomorrow (today?) on 2nd, 3rd and 4th winds. :trumpet:

Terrible sleep. Absolutely terrible. Kept on waking up sweating. Grim. Maybe I’m ill?

Feeling knackered but that’s normal. Flat out day today too. Ah well

Got to go to glamorous The Hague today for work, so that’s good.

Morning all. Woke up at 06:00 on my day off so that’s great. Might not get out of bed until 12:00. The only thing I have to do today is collect an amp so fuck doing anything else.

Big fan of places with “The” in front of them.

2 Likes

Give me some more examples

The shops
The Seychelles
The Philippines
The City of London

2 Likes

Not having that last one.

Remember when we used to call Ukraine, the Ukraine

I suppose technically it’s “Den”.

Wholesome bowl of porridge before a wholesome day of work. Being sent home on Friday is giving me false hope I’ll get the day off today.

mir es fucken kalt

1 Like

Part closure on the overground ffffffuuuuuu. :rage: