Early Monday thread

My colleague just asked for a plain omelette at breakfast.

Running lots of training in India this week. Should be fun, if tiring. How 'bout you?

alright? it’s still 7pm on sunday for me but what ever.

got pretty bad blisters on my heels. apart from that it’s going alright.

what you having for breakfast att?

Just going to bed after the Superbowl. Tomorrow is going to suuuuuuuuck.

Started with fresh watermelon, pineapple, and dragon fruit. Then a mango yogurt. Then ham, cheese and onion omelette with a side of bacon and garlic shrooms. Finally, a lemon curd and blueberry pastry. Decent.
You in Cali?

Any good strikes?

yep.

that breakfast sounds pretty deece. congratulations.

Morning morning. Hope your training goes well. At work and very tired. Caught the end of the super :owl: though. Might try and find a bit of floor to sleep on in a bit.

Had a vgue memory of having a usb stock in my pocket on Friday night with about 200,000 peoples personal details and woke up in a cold sweat.

Spent the past 40 minutes looking for it and my drunk self was smart enough to put it in the safest most non-obvious pocket if someone did steal anything. My sober self is not that smart.

EDIT: it is encrypted, but still…

drunk a coffee at half 4 and have predictably paid the price by not getting any sleep. might just do tomorrow (today?) on 2nd, 3rd and 4th winds. :trumpet:

Alright @Epimer

Terrible sleep. Absolutely terrible. Kept on waking up sweating. Grim. Maybe I’m ill?

Felt better yesterday, got a decent night’s sleep, but feel utterly drained today.

This is going to be hard work.

Especially as I could do with going to get new work shoes tonight.

Feeling knackered but that’s normal. Flat out day today too. Ah well

Got to go to glamorous The Hague today for work, so that’s good.

Morning all. Woke up at 06:00 on my day off so that’s great. Might not get out of bed until 12:00. The only thing I have to do today is collect an amp so fuck doing anything else.

Big fan of places with “The” in front of them.

Give me some more examples

I’m on like hour 40 of my hourly eyedrops :sleeping: still have to go to work as well argh

The shops
The Seychelles
The Philippines
The City of London

Not having that last one.

Remember when we used to call Ukraine, the Ukraine