letsdothis

morning cha(u)mps. been up since 4…JOY!

fuck it - gonna destroy today

have some of this and please join me in CRUSHING Thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb9mmCArAZQ

have a great day ya bunch of beautiful cunts

please add words

Alright mate?

Thursday already! Where does the time go!

Hi

Ate what was probably the best meal of my year yesterday.

:heart_eyes:

PIGEON BREAST, HAGGIS, COCOA NIB, CRANBERRY, LAPHRAOIG JUS

RUMP OF BEEF, TARRAGON POMME PUREE, GRELOTS, HORSERADISH, BLACKSTICK’S BLUE CUSTARD

CHOCOLATE FONDANT, CARAMEL SAUCE, MANDARIN SORBET

Can’t decide if I’m calling in sick or working from home.

Still feel a bit lurgy-ridden but probably not enough to sack off work so apparently I’m on the train to work. I never take the train. It’s bullshit. I am wearing a really fucking good hat though.

@Matt_was_taken wtaf are “grelots”?

cold out

Woke up with a solid headache. WFH as I need to be around to let my mum in - she’s staying with us for three nights. Going to be nice but ultimately quite draining I suspect. She’s not very good at not talking and just doing something like watching TV or listening to music.

A type of mushroom :heart:

Started work at 7.30 today to get a job delivered for lunchtime, so I’m sacking off early as soon as I get the chance

I have to go to a vet and dog shelter tomorrow for work I can’t wait :smiley:

Period pains. Roll and potato scone for breakfast. Essays.

Hungover. Last night I watched The Big Short which was pretty good.

Today I’ve got to start packing up my flat and getting rid of almost all of my stuff somehow. Brutal.

very confusing movie, despite their efforts to make things clear for the viewer

well, for me anyway

Absolutely knackered today, worked 9 to 9 yesterday.

I’m going for a Toby Carvery tonight, can’t wait. As it’ll be a rush to get back and out again and the fact I’ve got loads of holiday remaining I might try and do a half day and leave at lunch.

Then I might pop to a local beer shop and get some Yellow Belly.

got a dentist appt this morning.

was out having a meal with some doggies on Saturday and I spotted a girl there. was sure I knew her, but couldn’t put a name to the (I’m afraid to say) very pretty face. this bothered me for around 16 minutes

remembered this morning she’s the dental nurse. no mention of the above will be made

great story dude

Took some laxatives before bed last night. Just waiting for the inevitable. No other plans today.

Just had to ‘cross the picket line’* (SCAB SCAB SCAB etc.) Biggest pain is their shoddy attempt at photo-shop on one of their flyers, it is a classic ‘Mah son knows haw tae werk tha computah’ job

*Not company I work for that is striking but still makes you feel like a two-piece-charlie having to walk in past them

All achey after last nights football. Wish I could go back to bed.

Lurgied. No run last night, bit disappointing. Loitering in Costa before going on a course this morning. They just played Into My Arms, which is nice.

Still slight lurgy but had enough of it so going HIIT tonight

Just waiting for a peanut butter bagel :heart_eyes: And hot orange juice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: