Early Saturday thread

Sup?

Cant sleep in anymore. Gotta go out and do some shopping today and buy presents and easter #eggs. Then off out for a piss-up later.

Wbu?

Someone’s invited me on a bike ride but I’m not sure I can be fucked.

Morning Eric. On a train going through the Bulgarian countryside. It’s pretty pretty.

1 Like

How the tables have turned!!

Pics?

I’m gonna go in the sea in a bit.

Still got a stinking cold. Waiting in for a beer delivery.

Might have a hot cross bun.

22 Likes

Morning

Had a few beers last night. Would’ve liked some more sleep but it’s nice being up early. Gonna go on a bike ride with the TV. Nothing else going on today.

:rage:

11 Likes

Watching ‘slaughter videos’?

1 Like

I nearly slipped into Theo mode when drafting a reply to you. Storybots videos. (I’d recommend the solar system songs if your son hasn’t heard them before!)

Ah, cheers. He’d be well into that!

Assuming I can drag him away from the slaughter videos.

3 Likes

Pigeons keep landing on my window and waking me up in the morning. Cooing bastards.

Morning! I’m going to view 2 houses today in Morden after the mortgage advisor meeting went really very well.

After that we’re swinging by Wimbledon to see Matty Bourne’s production of The Red Shoes as a wee late birthday treat for Mrs J_I :dancer:t3::man_dancing:t3:

2 Likes

Felt really ill last night - horrible headache, dizziness, nausea, a bit of discomfort/lightness down my left side and the overbearing feeling that something terrible was going to happen - which all sounds pretty serious but has happened a few times before and after sitting in A&E for a few hours i’ve been told blood samples are fine and it’s probably anxiety-related so what can you do?

Got a few days off, but not a lot to do as my main drinking/OOOFTfooti buddies are all working or away. Been trying to do other stuff, but even reading a book’s proving hard and getting a bit annoyed with myself for always doing the same stuff. Should just be getting on a train somewhere today and taking in the rays, but i’ll just go to the pub i always go to, read the paper i always read, go to the bookies, then sit at home watching sport for about eight hours.

0-2 down at half-time.

Morning champs.

Had a fever last night so just slept for 12 hours. Think it’s gone but has left a pretty bad sore throat.

Gonna do a bit of work this morning then lunch at my sisters then beer festival in Leeds. Should be a good day.

Picking up the keys for the rental house in Leeds! Think it’s gonna be a slightly odd day as we aren’t properly moving for another couple of weeks so will have virtually no furniture or possessions in the place.

5 Likes

Alright?

I’m already on the train to the gym. Got a barre class then a weighted spin. Tbh I can’t be fucked today cause I’m tired and have mega period pains but I’m going for tacos and drinking later so best I’d go.

1 Like