Early Saturday thread

Hope you’re okay, take it easy!

go make friends with the neighbours with the fancy shed (?)

going to bomb through some work today, go to the library and then eat some eggs

The kids are already very excited about the return of Britain’s got talent. How my Saturday nights turned into this IO am not sure - not even drinking as need to be up in the morning for EASTER hunts etc…

1 Like

guys is it ok to be kind of a boring person?

This looks really lovely man!

1 Like

Wanna get the wife a posh easter egg. Where’s good?

Haircut at half three was the best I could do. I’d ask them to take their time, but they’re going to think I’m a pervert if I say that, aren’t I.

This is a really important question!

We have a tradition of eating fish and chips on our first night in a new place.

90th place (of 90.)

It was wet and hilly but I did it in about the same time as half of my 10k last year.

Good shout

Spent last night getting nicely toasted on wine and weed, and listening to lots of records with the tv and an ATD, was great :grinning:
More of the same today I think :+1:

2 Likes

Well done Keith. It’s always an incredibly virtuous feeling to have been out and done a 10k by 10am.

1 Like

*10.20ish…

Going to the local turkish restaurant :ok_hand:

1 Like

Take it easy boss. Treat yourself to a nice Subway?

Walked 5km to get to a party last night and 5km to get home. The walk home was significantly slower than the way there.

Just going to potter around and do some housework today, nothing fancy.

1 Like

Want to get booked to do a stand up set and spend the whole set asking if people are from certain towns

2 Likes

But a series of really close and almost indistinguishable places though.

someone else bought my album :slight_smile: really makes me happy

11 Likes

Want to be creative but too hungover. Just melting around the flat instead. Going to a rave tonight/this morn. FFS.

Band practice today, part chimp tonight

1 Like