Early Sunday thread

Morning all.

I’m at work. Driving my wife’s new car for the first time today, much more fun (read: faster) and the colour is a lot more acceptable than the old one too (dark blue vs mint green).

The people I’m working with have floated the idea that today might have to be ‘Subway Sunday’ and I think I’m fighting a losing battle against the temptation to partake.

circular cards seem like a terrible idea.

2 Likes

Morningggg!!

Just eating a pain au chocolat and drinking coffee. Quite excited about seeing Grouper later on. Haven’t really got much planned beforehand though. Might be meeting a friend but they’re being a bit rubbish at texting back… :sweat:

Does anyone know of any nice pubs / places to eat around Kilburn?

1 Like

mannn i wish i was seeing grouper today

1 Like

Morning all. Looks like another lovely day, might go for a stroll soon and clear the cobwebs.

Giving a talk on Tuesday so got to write a bit more of that and might watch the football this afternoon, pretty chilled.

Ah man, I had a spare ticket Eric but I’ve already sold it on… @ttf posted about having an extra ticket too if you were still interested?

aye i did see those spares but i’m a bit skint and just got a bit too much work and shite to do today. hope it’s good though. v jelly

was it your auntie?

1 Like

I’ll be at the early show too! Maybe see you there :slight_smile:

@ericthefourth cheers buddy! Sucks about having to work on a Sunday, hope it doesn’t take too long to finish / complete

1 Like

No, it wasn’t.

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it, what a place it is!

Hello
I’m at leigh Delamere services again

2 Likes

Hey Witches, I was in a pub right next to tantrum doughnuts yesterday, though I might have seen you :grinning:
How was your day in Glasgow?

:hushed: that marshmallow!! That must have taken an eternity to dissolve?

Hope you feel better soon Witches!

Morning all! Got the eight o’clock bus down from Dublin this morning. Going to have a quick shower and then I’m off out to play Prince records for the day.

Look at the ridiculous poster my friend made for the event!

6 Likes

your veggie friend bought a fox scarf??

addicted to 3 minute chess despite it being ridiculous and me losing every time

2 Likes

Zique is my local place, I’m in there all the fucking time, it’s just round the corner from my flat and I was in there last night about half 9 ish.
Glad you had a good day :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

morning everyone

Yeah the foods really good, I’m quite hungry actually, hmmmmm