Early Tuesday Thread

Was puzzled by why I didn’t need to poo this morning, then realised that the only fruit or vegetable I ate yesterday was the token bit of lettuce on my chicken burger in the pub.

Might have a big salad for lunch.

Was St Mary really cray, and if not, why they saying she was at that station back there?

I on the other hand am stuck on a train watching a conductor watch the long occupation of the toilet, which i super need.

Morning all!

The sun’s out, I’ve got a nice quiet day after a mental few weeks, and there were no problems on the drive to work. Also (take it to the fitness thread, Rob) I’m back under my target weight again, despite a massive roast dinner with seconds on Sunday.

The excitement-o-meter isn’t rating too high, since there isn’t much today to look forward to, but today is a good day nevertheless. Some days are about appreciating what you’ve got rather than wanting more.

There’s a new science-themed cocktail bar in Cambridge!

• That sounds enjoyable!
  • I hate everything about this!
  • I don’t care!

0 voters

How is this situation developing?

I’ve run out of time. Got to get a taxi and try to make it into the toilets at the other office before i sign in i think. Definitely don’t want to be seen then have to rush away for 10 mins.

Godspeed.

1 Like

Is it an alchemist?

It is not. It’s imaginatively called “The Lab”

Just got in from work and obviously feel like shit. So nighty night then. Have great days everyone

Look at the fun you could have though

1 Like

I have several PPE-related concerns.

1 Like

Pretty mental long weekend which involved my cousin’s birthday party, my birthday, a fundraiser for a very sad cause (we got quite drunk to make it less sad) and then boozy lunch yesterday with some friends. I feel like I need to eat beige food and drink a lot of water. MY HEAD. MY THROAT. But need to snap out of it as it’s my boyfriend’s bday tomorrow. and I have a party to go to on Friday as well.

1 Like

A summary of my morning so far:

Fuck off printer fuck

9 Likes

Happy belated birthday! :confetti_ball::tada::gift::balloon:

7 Likes

Bernie’s back :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Flpping heck, got 30-odd emails to send at lunchtime…

My book club doesn’t read books anymore. Pretty irked about this.

What DOES it do instead?