🐰πŸ₯šπŸ« Easter BH Weekend Dinner 17-04-2022 🍫πŸ₯šπŸ£

:hatching_chick: Happy Easter!

What are you eating today?

:rabbit2::baby_chick::rabbit::hatched_chick::rabbit2::baby_chick::rabbit::hatched_chick::rabbit2::baby_chick::rabbit::hatched_chick::rabbit2::baby_chick::rabbit::hatched_chick:

1 Like

Couple of toasts for breakfast

Going out for lunch. Might well be lamb chops.

1 Like

Happy Easter!

9 Likes

Big scotch egg, cheesy crumpets and crisps for lunch. Going to my parents’ house for roast lamby later.

2 Likes

Just had cheese and ham toasties and a creme egg.

2 Likes

Housemate wanted a proper roast lamb dinner, so we’ve got that on the go at the moment.

1 Like

This bread doesn’t need anything else with it

It’s a

So might have that for my dinner

10 Likes

Breakfast was vanilla yog with raspberries and mango. About to have a post-run twister. Then some leftover pizza for lunch. Something in Leeds with the dis protomartyr crew for dinner. Also have constructed the filling for a lentil pie which will be eaten tomorrow

Taking a lentil pie and assortment of yotters otters salads to the Non-league footy

• The behaviours of a middle class wanker
  • Delicious and sensible
  • All of the above
0 voters
2 Likes

Been up for a few hours, bit only just got round to having breakfast, as I’ve been cooking a Lasuni Murgh for later. Late breakfast was leftover hotdog

12 Likes

Just had some camembert on toast.

Had the same for breakfast.

2 Likes

In Moreton-in-Marsh I had probably the best curry I’ve ever eaten in my life and today we’re trying to recreate that. Well, β€˜we’ were going to be but then I slept in late and so Avery started cooking and now the house smells incredible :yum:

Anyway, this is the recipe he found to try. We don’t think it’s going to be quite right as there’s no roast garlic element and we could definitely taste a layer of roast garlic in the curry in MIM

4 Likes

Spiced roasted cauliflower (roasted with a bowl of water in the oven to keep the cauliflower moist and stop it drying out), lemon couscous pepped with some pimenton and houmous

Gonna make a hash with new spuds, onion, garlic, bacon and whatever else I can find in the fridge later

13 Likes

A replay of last nights tea for dinner

10 Likes

Making Sunday dinner with the missus

1 Like

What have we got here? It looks good :yum:

Some form of bread/wrap*, yogurt, toms, lettuce, red onion, mint, Quorn pieces in some herby* mix

*vague here as it was lovingly created by my partner :yum:

1 Like

Lamb chops, baby leeks and carrots, potato dauphinoise.

Had cornflake cake and custard for pudding.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Love those dense good restaurant dauphs, was it as tasty as it looks?

1 Like

It was. Lamb was really tasty too.

1 Like