Easter Bonnet Thread

Only Lisa!

(thunderbirds gif please)

Likeā€¦ Bon-egon-ronaā€¦ nope canā€™t work it out

I got lines for laughing at Tom when he said ā€œit smells like bear shitā€ during a weird meditation thing that our weird RE teacher was making us do when we had to imagine ourselves in a cave. He kept us all behind after school so we missed our buses and he had to drive us back as well, fucking weirdo.

Yeah, I used to do the two pens together technique. Fuck you teacher pricks!

It was worse when they wanted 500 words on the inside of a table tennis ball or whatever.

Well, more just the Ronay bit. Only rhyming example I could think of.

1 Like

I remember getting 30 lines once which I did in about a minute and a half and then the teacher was like ā€œoh, that was quick. do 500ā€. Joke was very much on me.

so like bone-ay. surely not.

Spirit walk? That is what they called our weird meditation bullshit.

Think this bloke was just a loose cannon tbh, he didnā€™t last long and we never meditated again

If the lines started with ā€œIā€¦ā€ then you could just use a ruler and draw a straight line down the left side of the page, saving yourself valuable time and effort.

1 Like

have you meditated since Ant? I recommend it.

Shut it, hippy!

1 Like

Bone-ay, Mm!

I used to write the words in columns too, rather than lines. Seemed to make sense - llike how a factory would make 100 of one word before changing the moulds and moving onto the next.

I havenā€™t and I donā€™t think I will

me neither

2 Likes

I was waiting for someone to make this sort of joke.