Easter ☀️day thread and egg audit

I Mos-cow back to work now, but I’ve had fun.

3 Likes

Mods

2 Likes

Get yourself a lazy Susan

You’ll never have to pass the potato salad again

I’m off out have a nice afternoon! x

3 Likes

Dinner served Alan Fresco today. Slow cooked yoghurt and turmeric lamb, aubergine and cherry tomato cuzzer, caramelised onion rice, peshwari naan.

I put sultanas in the rice, don’t @ me.

9 Likes

Painting done.

Now time for a shower before heading to my sisters with Easter eggs. Then we’re all off to a Harvester, I’m starving so I’ll be having my fair share from the salad cart.

1 Like

Fanks mate :blush: State of that garden tho, but that’s what bank holiday Monday’s all about. How’s your garden doing?

Why would you ruin an amazing sounding meal by putting sultanas in the rice??

Was also gonna make a garden thread the other day, but couldn’t really be arsed

2 Likes

It’s a lot of work isn’t it :confused: we’ve got a small garden but it’s so full of weeds. Gonna give it a proper going over tomorrow, get the lawnmower out too.

1 Like

Waiting for my ride, enjoying the atmos outside me house

There is also a lot of mowing going on meaning it smells freeesssh

2 Likes

Had a ride

Bluebells

Now I’m in a pub garden waiting for a Cypriot kebab. This is the life m9s

IMG-20190421-WA0013

5 Likes

‘Right, we’re gonna have a nice, relaxed outdoor lunch… but first I must lay down some ground rules’

7 Likes

:pray: :pray:

1 Like

At some point soon, I’m hoping @Gnometorious might get off the sofa and we can begin enjoying the evening sun.

If 1 was a Mills and Boon novel and 10 was the Thursday filth thread, I’d give it maybe a 3.

Making chill beats without a shirt on like what someone far cooler than me would do

Went out and bought me an egg because no one else was going to. Guess which bit I’m eating first.

7 Likes

Also look what I found earlier. Going to have to buy some cause I’d totally want to snog someone who tasted of irn bru

7 Likes

No easter egg(s) as I’m on my own on an island (well other people live here but no one else is with me you understand). Ate a chocolate covered marzipan egg last night though

1 Like