Easter Selfie Thread

It’s Friday, so it’s Selfie Time!

Only about three people look in the Photography thread, so you won’t know the story behind this pic - it’s a photo shot on film, then developed at home in a concoction that includes instant coffee, then scanned into my pc. It feels like magic developing your own film, but when all the photo labs are shut because of lockdown you have to get creative.

33 Likes

On top of our building, overlooking the neighbouring cemetery

37 Likes

Double selfie so you can enjoy both my new skirt and my boost ice cream.

46 Likes

That skirt looks amazing on you :heart:

4 Likes

Got my nut cut

35 Likes

Hold up

1 Like

Alright Beyonce. (they are delllliiicciioous)

kind of miss sao paulo already

My lockdown project is cultivating a dirtbag moustache and I think it’s going well tbf

34 Likes

No idea why it’s sideways. Enjoy!

1 Like

From the other day when I stuck dried roses in an ice cube tray and added the ice to some rose lemonade, 10/10 drink :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look sweaty and miserable BUT I love my jumper so much, bought it just before lockdown. I love pastel colours but honestly for years thought that pastels only suited light skinned people and stuck to dark/bright things but I was a dumbass, anyone can wear anything. Think I read an article in a magazine once about how dark skinned people should avoid pastels and go for bright colours instead and I took it to heart :joy::joy::sob:

32 Likes

For fans of clicking into other threads and haircuts

6 Likes

When were you there?

Awright

33 Likes

And one for here too sure why not

30 Likes

Out for my first walk since Sunday.

30 Likes

for a few few weeks after xmas

(technically in sao bernardo)

Nice! Good old Saint Bernard.

Been on a cycle so bit red face

31 Likes

Laying down some bass in a holiday shirt.

35 Likes