Easter Sunday: The Thread

Alright then? What you up to on this chocolatiest of days? I’ll be off to work shortly :frowning: but then home for roast beef and many eggs :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In-laws are coming over. Currently watching the lion king with the silly toddler. Be interesting to see how she deals with an excess of chocolate today…

2 Likes

Morning!

My sons birthday today. Also my birthday. Will mostly be watching the tour of flanders whilst he reads spongebob comics.

16 Likes

Happy birthdays!

6 Likes

Happy birthdays to two warny champions!!

:balloon::balloon::gift::tada::birthday::tada::gift::balloon::balloon:

6 Likes

Happy Easter all! Up to go church then might sit about in the garden as it’s :sunrise:

Kids declared themselves too old for a hunt so am still feeling salty about that. (29 they are etc)

3 Likes

Happy birthday Warnies! :partying_face:

4 Likes

2 birthdays and the Ronde. Best day ever!

:birthday: :tada: :partying_face: :biking_man:

5 Likes

Morning troops, happy easter

Kids tried to get up at 4.53am so I got them telt.

Just been out hunting chocolate eggs. Got a bunch of cool shit from the easter bunny but the lego minifigs they got in the packs were the fucking same one, jings… Easter bunny learned a lesson to give the bags a squeeze to check em, that’s for sure.

Next to roll the chocolate eggs down the stairs and breakfast.

Then we’re going over to my parents and then a full ham dinner.

3 Likes

Got given a book on the monuments too. Lovely stuff.

2 Likes

Happy double birthday @thewarn !!!

2 Likes

Morning

Gonna have a not very Easterie Easter - clean the flat and mooch. Later I will eat the egg I bought myself cos no one buys me eggs :weary:

Got woken up at 5.45 for the 2nd day running because I forgot to turn my alarm off. Managed to go back to sleep for a couple of hours.

My mom and dad are popping round for a bit this morning and then we’re going to paint the fence in the sunshine.

Happy birthday @thewarn and junior.

4 Likes

happy birthday big mans

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

HpyBdy @thewarn and happy anniversary to @keith and wor lass.

Been up for a chocolate hunt with bairn one. He is spectacularly shite at looking for things. Bairn two, touch wood, is still snoozing. Going to meet up with some pals to chuck a boiled egg or three down a hill later. Hopefully it’s not mobbed.

4 Likes

happy RVV day everyone

3 Likes

16 Likes

Is that a cycling thing? Professional cycling egg hunt, yeah.

Made* some colour changing gin.

Got hot cross buns and one of those sweet scotch eggs to eat.

Bit down as missing my twin nieces 2nd birthday.

2 Likes

Already done our easter egg hunt in the garden, holidays that involve hiding things are really not made for single parents and I couldn’t hide them when she was in bed in case foxes made off with them. If only the easter bunny actually pulled its fucking weight.

Lots of tidying and washing up today, what fun.