Easter Sunday: The Thread

On the 2020 pottery show, the crying guy called something the ‘mother-in-law of pottery’. Sexist pig.

This reads like a tim key poem.

1 Like

Watching Zog again. Then playing football badly. Then nut roast and chocolate for everyone! Not a bad Easter Sunday really.

Morning, egg muffins for breakfast. My partner has still got one packet of mini eggs to find (they’re in between the two nested tables - delightfully devilish) then we’re off to see her folks for a garden brew

Happy easter everyone

3 Likes

Golden star time

Tried to offset the chocolate consumption in the house by making porridge for everyone for breakfast. Then thought, fuck it, and grated a whole choc egg and sprinkled it liberally on the top of the porridge. Was reet tasty.

10 Likes

Grain and Grind?

Yours is a Cadbury one though so you win.

My mum bought me A Burning by Megha Majumdar so that’s today sorted.

1 Like

Nah those are full of milk and shit, mine is from Glasvegan

1 Like

I did wonder if you were having a cheat day or something!

quite hungover, not gonna do much today. got a zoom call with a mate later - remember those!? some absolute numpty that i work with who failed to send the stuff i needed all week has sent me it this morning as if i’m going anywhere near it over the weekend.

{cwoffee}

Morning all!

Wedding anniversary breakfast of bacon and egg sandwiches (white bread; buttered; ketchup and Encona). Wor Lass has gone to the doughnut shop for (sugar) anniversary doughnuts and I’m watching Shrek with The Child.

After we do the egg hunt, we’re having a wedding re-enactment because The Child keeps complaining she isn’t in any of our wedding pictures. We’re eating lamb raan from the Dishoom book later, which has been marinading since yesterday.

Happy Chocolate Egg Day!

2 Likes

Nope

4 Likes

Told Dr Mrs Epimer I didn’t want an egg because I’m not really into chocolate on its own. I have… some regrets. Might try to fashion an egg out of Huel™

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’m on holiday. All day, every day

8 Likes

Except good?

By the way, we’re having an absolutely Wild Thyme painting the fence

6 Likes

Silly toddler has so much more restraint around chocolate than I do. Feeling a bit sick :upside_down_face:

1 Like

HP BD @anon50098204 and minithewarn

I got me a Waitrose egg with truffles from the other half. I feel a little bit guilty that I just got a Lindt egg from Sainsbo for her, then I remembered that I ordered bonus chocolate hens from Montezumas for us all. Hurrah.

Off to Lewes to socially distance with the in laws later. I’ll take my big coat :cold_face:

2 Likes

Happy Easter, folks.

Looks like the sun might come out. it it’s a bit windy.

Love that it’s basically the start of a second weekend.

Might stay in bed.