Easter Sunday thread

Brilliant considering how popular scandi dramas are here that the Norwegians are watching the fucking Morse rip off :smiley:

1 Like

Hot Snakes are so good @incandenza - check the Night Marchers album with the awful cover, Allez Allez for the sweet spot between Hot Snakes and Rocket From The Crypt (you knew that was Speedo too, right?)

Cows x2 do you just not listen to those guys due to boredom or no love? I thought Pitchfork was pretty close to Obits really?

1 Like

Think Thunder Down Under is my go to Hot Snakes. All the hits plus US Mint which fucking slays cc @shucks

1 Like

Scream Dracula Scream is all I own. @shucks probably has better knowledge

1 Like

Hmm. Mystic Decade is one of their less usual songs IMO. Anyway, give Thunder Down Under a spin. Something so nice about it.

1 Like

I remember this from a really muddy Glastonbury :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Is that yes_?

Edit: Read up thread. Yes.

If you give someone the 10th like on a post when the original post was weeks ago, do they still get the “nice reply” badge for it?

1 Like

Yep

Oh good. I’ve just been going through some old threads giving people their 10th like.

I’m a bit stingy dishing out the likes but will always make an exception to push niners over the edge even if I don’t find them particularly good posts because it’s enormously fulfilling.

4 Likes

I’ve just watched Spotlight which is not an Easter film but it’s amazing.

Drunk two powerful beers, finished a bottle of wine from yesterday and am having some rum and coconut. I ate what I think is a pulled beef brisket with BBQ sauce.

Read three months of TESS earlier while Wor Lass napped. Spotted my friend in a picture of a protest and read an article written by my former principal. These kind of things are the main reason I still subscribe.

thanks @colon_closed_bracket!

1 Like

Link me