Easter sunny Sunday

Yeah I think this must be really overwhelming and horrid.

There’s an animal scrabbling about in the loft. Not really what I needed today.

Maybe it’s Jesus

1 Like

Any excuse to repost the insane amount of chocolate I bought myself yesterday to make myself feel better about life.

10 Likes

@JaguarPirate just found out that sohla off ba is already married :sob: :broken_heart:

Just saw that yesterday too! :pensive:

I really want a lot more info on everyone’s living situations - fuck the cooking, give me the hot goss

1 Like

I am up with the baby

We’re listening to Henry Mancini and playing with a wooden train set.

There’s an obscene pile of chocolate on the table next to me. What’s an acceptable hour to tuck in?

1 Like

oh yeah i’ve been big into their home kitchen tours :eyes:

Now o’clock

3 Likes

Maybe you’ve become sentient

Gimme a neighbourhood tour and all, I want to know how nice a BA headliner can live

I want Carla to be my mum too

Been for first run in 2-3 months, wasn’t pleasant, feel sick.

Gf is 30 today, she’s getting a curry then cake at her family’s, so would be rude for me not to get curry. And took those brownies out the freezer.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

17 Likes

there used to be this show called ‘take on the takeaway’ that was on daytime tv where they got a chef to go to someone’s house and show them how to cook whatever it was they usually ordered from a takeaway. it was pretty shit to be fair, but the part i really loved was that the chefs had to use whatever equipment was in these people’s kitchens, they weren’t allowed to bring their own fancy stuff. so they’d end up losing it when all their knives were blunt or whatever. remember some guy just sighing in exasperation because this guy didn’t have a grater

anyway… the lockdown home-cooking episodes kinda remind me of that

3 Likes

Easter bunny got me something after all :blush:

It isn’t scary at all.

13 Likes

At least it’s wearing gloves.

6 Likes

No I suppose not

1 Like

Keith, I got 2 Vonnegut books delivered yesterday, do I continue re-reading The Idiot, or start some Vonnegut?

1 Like

Eating an easter egg, drinking coffee and watching the new tiger king episode. Not sure what to do today, prolly watch the tv play ffvii.

1 Like

3.6 roentgen. Not great not terrible

22 Likes