1 Like

Venue: N/A
Order: N/A
Cost: N/A

31 Likes

Venue: harewood house
Order: mushroom and thyme roll, veggie chillie courgette cake, and a brownie
Price: idk maybe £10

Not been once. On quite a tight budget but would rather go at quieter times.

Been in a couple of places participating just having beers and it looked like the staff were very overloaded and some customers were being a bit pushy given the circumstances.

Venue:local Indian
Order: 2 curry’s, rice, naan, 2 cokes
Cost £15

Venue: gastro pub steak night
Order: 4x 3courses including steak main course
Cost: £50

Venue:tapas place
Order: shit loads of tapas for 2
Cost: £65

Venue: city centre Indian
Order:3 courses set menu X2
Cost £20

Ended up just buying twice as much food. Job well done.

4 Likes

You’ve just made Rishi’s trousers very uncomfortable

Totally forgot about it and went out for brekko the other day, pleasantly surprised at the till. Gave a nice tip instead.

1 Like

Surprised they’re not extending it tbh

3 Likes

Didn’t pay any attention to a Tory government telling me to go forth and consume in the middle of a pandemic/10

2 Likes

HO!

Rishi’s rinse out.

Fed the family to £10 at the MC, that’s it.

Master of Ceremonies?

Venue. Mcdonalds
Order. 35 big macs
Price 8 pounds.

12 Likes

& DJ Pied Piper

Only been once, to Local Indian. 4x poppadums, naans, currys, sides and drinks for £100. Strong PPE game too.

Only other meals I’ve had out I’ve had on Thursdays or Fridays like a real champion.

Venue: a non wet pub
Order: substantial
Cost: €9

(Haven’t been anywhere, got a takeaway sandwich last week when I forgot my lunch and that’s it)

3 Likes

Only been to places you can eat outside, as there is basically zero risk.
So Costa, other cafes, a couple of pub gardens. Cost: can’t remember.

Not specifically Eat Out to Help Out, but yesterday after 9-10 hours of cleaning our old flat my wife and I said fuck it, we’ll go sit outside at the local pub and have a meal.

There were elements of it that were lovely to relive (delicious food, a cold pint, not having to clean any dishes), but it was very difficult not to notice every time something happened that was a real red flag (at least for us).

Really miss doing it but not sure we’ll be doing it again much, if at all, before a vaccine comes along :frowning:

1 Like

Venue: Hope & Ruin
Order: Pengest Poppers
Cost: Can’t remember I was drunk, I didn’t gasp when I received the receipt though