Eating and drinking etiquette poll thread

Talking with your mouth full

• Fine
  • A disgusting assault on the senses

0 voters

1 Like

Scraping the bowl with a spoon for like a minute to get the dregs of the soup/ice cream/whatever

• Waste not want not
  • OH MY GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING THAT NOISE

0 voters

other (lib dem?)

break pieces off as and when required

1 Like

keep going

1 Like

Just to piss you off

1 Like

Depends.

I eat pizza with a knife and fork; burger with my hands; and chips will depend on whether they’re with a burger or, say, a lasagne.

I do the same at restaurants as I do at home.

Karate chop is fun though. Brings some theatre to the experience

2 Likes

Depends. Having a Mars bar in a pub that serves food, fine. Bringing a hot takeaway into a restaurant, not fine

17 Likes

^^^Makes the bill hand gesture to his partner like an absolute pig^^^

4 Likes

I don’t like the term ‘clatty’, but outside of a cake, I don’t think I would eat my own food in a restaurant.

what :question: :exclamation: :question:

1 Like

“Just tap water will be fine.”

1 Like

licking knives and forks

• fine
  • not fine

0 voters

think this would only annoy me if like they started eating while i was still waiting for mine and they wouldn’t share it with me

1 Like

Getting a Thai takeaway delivered to the brewery because the only food available on site is pizza and you can’t eat that and also if you’re getting Thai delivered then someone else can get some spring rolls, nice, but then also cheekily asking the brewery owner if you can please borrow a fork to eat it with - fine.

Hypothetically.

2 Likes

have a look in the ‘how’s your love life?’ thread

Oh if you’ve cleared it with the establishment or its their policy then obviously everything is fine

Starting your food before everyone at the table’s food has arrived

• It’s fine - food can get cold
  • Not fine for some reason

0 voters

oh my GOD

Pub in town does food (I think) but for a couple of quid a head they’ll give you plates and cutlery if you want to order a takeaway in. GBOL.

5 Likes