Eating food at the wrong time of year

Does it though? Your oven shouldn’t be radiating heat outwards, and putting a pan on a hob isn’t a great way to heat up a room, is it.

Look pal, I lived through that experience and I would have done just about anything for a shitty salad and a mini milk for pudding. It was ridiculously hot. I remember my shins sweating. My fucking shins.

1 Like

The jokes on you, though. Eating soup on a hot day. Soup is boring.
And hot.

Yeah no one eats EXCLUSIVELY cold food all Summer, do they?

1 Like

Literally only cold salads and pant roasts, apparently.

2 Likes

In SE Asia they stop eating curries for 10 months of the year.

1 Like

I quite like soup

Pant roasts.

I don’t mind it! I’ve made some nice soups and eaten some nice soups. I think soups been ruined for me a bit by eating it for lunch for weeks on end when I’m trying to be healthy.

A good soup with some gratef cheese added is a delight!
Also just remembered an amazing thai chicken.noodle soup my friends chef partner made for us like ten years ago and it was so good I still think about it now and that was so delicious I asked for the recipe loads but theyI never remembered to give it to me but I still.think about that soup from time to time.

Can you enter this in as a tagline for soup in that stupid tagline thread please?

1 Like

For you, my friend?
Of course.

1 Like

You are gracious and kindly. Thank you.

1 Like

Turnover is basically a winter roll right?

Also soup and ice cream all year round basically, no matter the temperature

• Obviously
  • Yer mad
  • I live somewhere espeically hotter/colder than the average DiSer and so have some far out opinion that should be registered but ignored

0 voters

in the same bowl?

2 Likes

I like ice cream in cool/cold weather.

Had a few mince pies a couple of weeks ago, was fucking great.

1 Like