Eating food while walking

Will kill you from choking and/or lead to indigestion.

I just need you guys to sit down while you eat. Or at least stand still. I worry about you.

Thank you.

3 Likes

At my son’s tennis lesson on Saturday a younger boy <6 was told to get rid of his chewing gum about ten minutes in.

2 Likes

if it wasn’t a diser or a member of a diser’s family, i feel nothing. i care specifically only about you and yours.

1 Like

We had bare mouths

1 Like

may your mouths always be bare while in transit

1 Like

Eating while walking I can do. Drinking while walking I am totally incapable of. Almost drown every time.

2 Likes

what about walker’s crisps

8 Likes

Under his eye

1 Like

yeah that’s a really dangerous and potentially actionable brand name actually

2 Likes

this is the kind of thing that i can’t have you doing colin, you’re worth too much to the board

You’re right, apart from ice creams. love eating an ice cream while walking along a prom.

1 Like

I can’t do it. Even buying a drunk kebab or something, I’ll wait till I get it home.

4 Likes

This is just making me hungry. My lunch is right in front of me and I can’t eat it for another hour.

1 Like

ice cream is i suppose one of the least dangerous foods in terms of choking-hazards actually. although i’d urge you to gently pause while finishing the cone.

god i really like ice cream from a van/cart. the really proper stuff

Probably less dangerous than Lays, you should at least sit up while eating

1 Like

but when you DO eat it you’ll be

• sat down
  • stood still

0 voters

christ they’re actively trying to kill people

1 Like

i have more than once dropped my entire kebab and chips because i was running to get home before it got cold :frowning:

1 Like

I can confirm that my daily lunch routine is set in stone. 12:00 eat at desk with newspaper. 12:15 go out for a piss-taking two hour walk.

can you not use the in-office conveniences?

2 Likes