Eating the same thing every day

Do you or have you eaten the same thing every day for a significant amount of time?

2 Likes

I eat peanut butter on toast every morning. Unless I run out of bread or if I decide to make pancakes for everyone on the weekend but that’s rare.

Tomato soup, crusty bread, butter. Had it about 6 times this month

2 Likes

After spending most of the last 15 years not bothering with breakfast, I started having porridge with a teaspoon of Biscoff spread stirred in pretty much every day about 9 months ago.

1 Like

Literally just ate that (but with wholemeal bread), have had it for lunch more times than not for a while now

1 Like

For Ramadan I usually eat the same efficient breakfasts (weetabix and eggs) and bc I’m too tired at dawn to cook anything interesting its usually just that all month

1 Like

I have toast and marmite pretty much every morning on a working day.

I would have had it more if I hadn’t of had the TV staying who hates it

1 Like

Used to go through phases before wfh where I’d buy the same sandwich or whatever for lunch until I was completely sick of it/it was unavailable. Found it quite comforting knowing that I didn’t have another decision to make that could end up disappointing.

1 Like

It’s an easy lunch my partner and I both agree on, so that gets it big, big points

1 Like

When I was really struggling with money yeah

Yes, when I was a teenager I would only eat the following “meals”:

Morrisons cream of asparagus cuppa soup with two slices of white bread
Half a tin of Heinz lentil soup with three slices of white bread
One spicy bean burger in a bun with ketchup (no butter)
Pasta with pesto and prawns
Three packets of space raiders

I was ok healthwise but quite underweight. I grew out of it once I left home but left to my own devices I would probably lapse back into it. I’m a creature of habit.

1 Like

Work days lunch is two slices of bread and an apple. Probably ten years plus.

Porridge for breakfast every day, regardless of the weather

2 Likes

have eaten cheese on toast near enough every night for 13 years

4 Likes

Bowl of five weetabix every morning for breakfast, followed by a fruit juice, for the best part of 30 years. The only changes are that I now add a banana to it, and I’ve switched from dairy milk to soy milk.

I’ve settled into a pattern with my lunches, too. It’s either two toasted cheese sandwiches, or two cheese bagels (depending on whether I have access to a grill or not), followed by a yogurt and two much of water.

1 Like

Old Man Good Job GIF

3 Likes

Cheese everyday.

Not many days go by that don’t feature a slice of toast at some point.

Saying “Eat Cheese, Everyday” to the tune of Next Episode by Dre and Snoop

2 Likes