Edie Mercredi Thread (Balamory, Weds)

Morning dream team. Today is my Thursday.

snap

going yorkshire on actual friday. ee by gum etc.

Iā€™ve got a wedding in Blantyre.

Hiya! Today is my Friday, and then Iā€™m off for two and a half weeks(!) I haveā€¦ one plan and thatā€™s it.

Djing at work tonight, my atds are coming as it doubles as a bday celebration :relaxed: Any of the LME are welcome to come boogie too!

2 Likes

Morning

WFH but CBA is strong nonetheless

Balls to today indeed.

Finally played my new kit last night. Sounds great, which is a relief. Snare drum is very, very nice.

5 Likes

today is my friday :partying_face:

tomorrow i am going for a long bike ride

on friday iā€™m heading up to yorkshire

donā€™t have work on monday either

pretty pretty happy right now

:partying_face:

apart from my wrist which is a bit fukked

4 Likes

Very, very nice.

Couldnā€™t bring myself to call for a taxi on the company account, so Iā€™ve got one from outside the station instead. Now nervously watching the meterā€¦ Iā€™ve only got Ā£20 on meā€¦

Morning all, WFH today

Itā€™s Jimboā€™s first day (well, just the morning) at school today. He was very excited at 7am, but apparently had to be peeled off my other half twenty minutes ago not wanting to be left. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll come round before long.

Hopefully I might take delivery of my new jacket today too.

Niiiice, but the gearwanker thread wants a word

1 Like

hope you do the ā€œfirst day of schoolā€ vs ā€œsecond day of schoolā€ photos

1 Like

Having a bit of a biscuitpalooza over here thanks to last nightā€™s youth group. Theyā€™ve left me 2 party rings, a ginger snap and 3 bourbons plus I got a vegan chocolate muffin that someone brought in this morning. Dayā€™s off to a good start lasses :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it first vs second, or is it start of first day vs end of first day? I know what you mean though, and the camera is still to hand for the right moment.

1 Like

Dreamt that poundland went out of business.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasnā€™t Poundworld?

Deffo the land. Lots of tortoise in the dream but maybe my dream was based on what happened to the world. There was a ripple and some football club went under cause of it too.

1 Like

Keep trying to set the google home mini thing to be an alarm with the simple command of

ā€œwake me up at 7am with bbc radio 4ā€

and without fail, every fucking time, she replies with

ā€œok, alarm set for 4 am with bbc radio oneā€

iā€™ve talked to her softly, loudly, clearly, mumbled yet still no dice. SO i donā€™t set an alarm, oversleep and am then late every morning

Got to work and am waiting for a hearing i have to cover as someone else is sick - i have no paperwork or anything and feel very sleepy. Not the best state to bring my A game.

have fun yā€™all

2 Likes

Got a coffee just as the filter machine beeped and a rare office cake thatā€™s safe for me to eat, so Iā€™m now 100% ready to knuckle down and power through a load of work obsessively refresh the Guardian politics blog and Twitter all day.

3 Likes

Stansted airport fucking sucks

1 Like