Editors

‘The Back Room’ is a bit under-represented on the main disc…no ‘Blood’! No ‘All Sparks’!

3 Likes

Easily their best song as well

1 Like

Yeah that’s weird innit.

They’ve got a lot of great tracks

I think Editors might be one of my favourite bands tbqh.

I like the new track much more than Frankenstein.

Always superb live and looking forward to hearing this new track.

Did anyone try for this morning’s presale tickets?
The Manchester standing tickets seem to sell out straightaway. Hope I manage to get one in the general sale tomorrow.

Always quite amazing when these landfill bands truck on longer than Nirvana or the Beatles did or whatever

2 Likes

Yep no the great tome of the world’s creative works definitely needs seven Editors albums, great perspective lads

1 Like

Editors are good and not landfill.

4 Likes

had forgotten about editors and enroute through wikipedia to their discography I found this gem

5 Likes

Pretty good band, kinda still very 2005, but always one or two singles off their albums that slap.

Used to joke Interpol were the band they could have been but the roles are now being reversed.

I’d say Editors are clearly in the ascendancy between those two due to not working with a massive racist.

1 Like

Love All Sparks, Munich and that one that Mike Diver reviewed by simply linking to a YouTube video of England football highlights and saying ‘play the song over this’.

Eh?

1 Like

presume it’s about Interpol supporting Morrissey

1 Like

Aye interpol touring with Morrissey despite just about everyone cancelling him and fans telling them they’re making a mistake. They then came out with a real :man_shrugging: of a statement on it saying basically his politics don’t matter to them.

One of Interpol’s brothers is an actual (Q) editor. I-ro-nee!

Nothing about Morrissey, obviously, makes any sense. But it’s especially bizarre, and depressing, he’s ramped up the bigotry recently when he has such a diverse and multicultural fanbase. Including on his own doorstep in LA.

1 Like

The fact that he has himself emigrated is one of the many maddening things about it. At least his music’s dire now.

1 Like