1 Like

The DiS Social Board Story

12 Likes

some of us are actually cool yā€™know

Just you and me mate

1 Like

Itā€™s when they go like ā€œoh Iā€™m definitely using this one again!ā€

And itā€™s like standard shitgibbon or something

If you want to do creative swearing it either needs to be a bit lazy like saying ā€œbastard off, you fuckā€ or it needs to be genuinely quite horrifying and unpleasant

Americans are really bad at swearing/insulting people based on what Iā€™ve seen on TV and the internet. Almost always involves a homophobic slur and bizarrely a guy telling another guy that heā€™s going to fuck him in the ass.

I guess I just donā€™t think you should swear to get attention or prove something about yourself, thatā€™s the main thing, just live in the moment and donā€™t worry about what other people think of you. Fuck!

btw this man has nice hair

Guaranteed movie star the second he works out how to be charismatic

Heā€™s The Rockā€™s cousin but he ainā€™t got shit on him yet, although yes he has nice hair and Iā€™d like it if he bummed me

1 Like

maybe he will be in the game of thrones prequel and do some sexy stuff

1 Like

arse just feels like Iā€™m trying too hard to be British but I canā€™t say ass either so I just have to avoid that one entirely

I enjoyed Michael Rapaport calling Trump a ā€˜blow jobā€™. Desperate to call someone one.

1 Like

Americans pronounce it twot

2 Likes

Also i like how they totally misjudge how rude wanker is and will use it on stuff like the simpsons

I was about 15 when I realised what ā€˜twatā€™ meant. Always thought it meant a silly person and that was it.

1 Like

Piss

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid watching re-runs of Mork & Mindy and being completely perplexed that they could get away with calling the miserable old upstairs neighbour Mr Wanker

Just googled, Arnold Wanker was actually the landlord for Mindyā€™s record store

Point still stands though

2 Likes

Jag off is really fun to awkward say in an English accent

1 Like

It means ā€˜a pregnant goldfishā€™ obvs. Every self-respecting schoolboy knows this

1 Like