EFL in the autumn (September/October)

Has Luke McNally played for you yet?

1 Like

Er… not much. Starting to get quite worried.

What gives? Was he bought as a backup/development player?

No idea, it’s very strange. Having said that we’ve barely seen Scott Twine either and Kompany’s promising he’ll soon be ready… I can imagine VK’s training methods being quite intense and taking some time to adapt to especially when you’re stepping up a division

Yeah, makes sense. Shame to see him not play as he was such a quality progressive defender in L1 and it tears me up to see him benchwarming :sweat_smile: but fingers crossed he’ll get his chance and take it. Same path as Rob Dickie and I reckon he’ll be in the Prem before long.

1 Like

Still hate football

FTFY

1 Like

beat Stevenage 3-0

2 Likes

That I do.

1 Like

Can’t figure out if I want Karl Robinson to go or not. He’s given us 3 or 4 really excellent seasons (admittedly without a promotion but still punching) but this season has been beyond abysmal. Tactically awful, shocking transfer window and we aren’t even playing the gung-ho attacking football that we used to. How much do those good seasons earn him a go at it this season? idk really

Apparently we were absolutely shitehoused by Steve Bruce today so happy to have got a point at least

2 Likes

Thank you for smashing Swindon @Funkhouser - what a good birthday gift for both of us.

1 Like

I know, just a shame it was in the pizza cup!

1 Like

Every smashing of Swindon counts!

1 Like

lol Paul Warne has left Rotherham for Derby. Always find it kind of funny when a player/manager drops a division.

Warne and Derby both gambling on him getting them promoted and it ain’t gonna be that easy.

3 Likes

He was doing well for Rov as well,.clearly feared playing his Norwich boys in a few weeks

2 Likes

Your move, Paul Chuckle

1 Like

Good game this @Funkhouser

3 Likes

Not watching tbh on account of being too poor for a Sky day pass but judging from the scoreline I’d disagree!