EFL in the autumn (September/October)

It’s pretty even. And open.

Stupid game

FOOTBALL!!!

1 Like

FUCK I would have been raging if he scored that

1 Like

Hey gang, it’s only me again with another one of these! Guess which Carlisle United player I’m stood next to in Cleethorpes McDonalds!?

2 Likes

I don’t think I know a single Carlisle player :cold_face:

Omari Patrick

Thanks for playing everyone - it was Czech shot-stopper Tomas Holy! He towered over me and I’m only bloody 6’4"! Better luck next time tehe!

2 Likes

Seems like he made a right Holy show of himself!

Nathan Tella is really rather good isn’t he. Southampton fans are baffled about why he’s been deemed surplus to requirements.

Fucking hell Norwich. #wigs

Good for us though

Fucking fuck off. Reckon Robinson’s on his last legs.

Early days still but I’m surprised you’re still down there tbh, nice to see MK also having a shocker though.

1 Like

Our squad is an unbalanced mess after a pretty poor transfer window. We’ve had a stack of injuries too but I can’t see the players coming back are going to magically balance things out. We’ve often started slow but this feels like a very different slump that I’m not sure Karl Robinson can pull us out of.

Doesn’t help that none of our squad can hit a barn door atm

1 Like

Goals! Actual real life goals!

That Norwich team looks a lot weaker than the ones that walked the league @Severed799, think the Championship is wide open this year. Even we’re only 5 points off top ffs.

1 Like

Aye we are, fortunately Blades lost too so no harm done :sweat_smile:

I know it’s still very early and all that but this is looking like it could be a very exciting season indeed.

5 Likes

Apart from your pride presumably :wink:

Us nearly doubling our goal tally for the season in a oner is quite funny, ngl

1 Like

I’ll be honest I’m massively clocked out of Norwich atm :upside_down_face: