Elden Ring

This sucks. I can get Mohg down to about 1/4 health and then he does the 1-2-3 hit and I just die every single time?

Had a great run around earlier. Under levelled probably but me, Lara Croft and the Jelly put Godrcik down after a fair few attempts. LOVE the big hit on him. WHAMM!

1 Like

ok yeah had a good sesh tonight and iā€™m back on track. thanks yā€™all.

3 Likes

appears it doesnā€™t seem to matter how much vigor i have?? guyā€™s an asshole.

itā€™s generally agreed that at least 40 is required to survive the last 1/3 the game. Armour helps but not really a huge amount

1 Like

Stormveil castle is so good. What a highlight. Although (on PS5) some of the open world graphics are a little bit janky, in sections like this the game looks brilliant. The gold towers, falling apart and covered in the mottled vine growths - with torn banners flapping in the wind, make for such a good backdrop.

5 Likes

thereā€™s an item that can help with that. Have you looked around the Altus Plateau much?

or the item that can be found guarded by the crayfish at the bottom of the sewers which is very likely heā€™s found

That one I have, but it doesnā€™t block that series of moves. So whatever the other thing is what I need by the sounds of it?

Do I need both ā€˜thingsā€™ to win here? Iā€™m trying to avoid guides and I can always go back to castle sol or do the giant until I eventually win instead of pursuing this

I donā€™t know what riverwise is talking about, but it might be an item which isnā€™t relevant right now

without giving away too much, youā€™re currently in the sewers right?

I think the thing Iā€™m talking about is the only way to survive the 1-2-3 attack

The item can massively help but isnā€™t 100% necessary. When I fought him I just healed up after each stage of that attack so you can stay in the fight, you can burn through your healing flasks like that though.

1 Like

the ā€œnihilā€ attack?

yeah, but Iā€™ve just seen your question about where he is, and Iā€™m worried Iā€™ve said too much

1 Like

letā€™s assume he is in the sewers, and if so, it sounds like a 3 swing trident attack. To which items wonā€™t really make or break, only good dodging or good parrying

1 Like

Okay coz I donā€™t wanna panic you guys I have the shackle and that is admittedly very helpful for getting him down.

But the 3-hit unavoidable blow is my problem. If itā€™s merely a case of flasks plus vigor, I can handle it eventually!

Oh wait just for full clarification

Iā€™m in mohgwyns palace, and the 3 hitter is the one where you get a weird sign cursing you and then three big hits you canā€™t avoid being attacked by regardless of if youā€™re out of the way. I am def not in a sewer. I got here coz my pal told me to chat to varre for sidequests ages back

1 Like

Youā€™ve got a couple of options. First one is to buff yourself way up and try to finish him off or at least stagger him again before he can count to three.

Second is what @riverwise was talking about: thereā€™s a tear which negates that attack.

You should also be able to heal during it.

2 Likes

this happened before i could get back there and enact sweet revenge, actually devoā€™d about it :smiling_face_with_tear:

but not that devoā€™d because i ended up beating radahn first* try (after 17 or so ā€˜practiceā€™ attempts)

thanks @Marwood for the tips, i was totally lost there for a bit :sweat_smile:

what a great game, reckon itā€™s going in the top 10 of all time unless it somehow fucks it in the next 20 hours :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Missed your message dude! Sorry

Whichever boss it was (maybe the one you mentioned not getting revenge on), I absolutely twatted them.

1 Like