Electric toothbrushes don't have a tongue scraper on the back

So how the fuck can I ever use one

i brush my tongue using the brush.

mad I know

7 Likes

my electric toothbrush has interchangeable heads and one is specifically meant for brushing your tongue

never use it though, just use the normal head. cba changing it over.

I use

• Electric
  • Manual grafter

0 voters

Maybe we could get them to brush their tongues

I never brush my tongue. There I said it

6 Likes

got a free electric toothbrush a few years ago but i find it too hard to change the head so i just drifted back to manual

Bamboo manual.

What a jazz etc etc

Manual in the week.

Electric at weekend for a ‘treat’

5 Likes

Get a tongue scraper

One of my best ever purchases

Electric, with a normal one on the side, just for tongue brushing and dead battery emergencies

Not doing your tongue is a one way ticket to bad breath

• correct
  • :thinking:

0 voters

Tickles!

Wtf is going on here

2 Likes

I got an electric toothbrush after getting a bollocking from my dentist. 0 fillings in my life though so I’ve had enough of experts tbqh

3 Likes

Life hack; create your own tongue scraper by simply applying glue to the rear of your toothbrush head and dipping it in gravel.

2 Likes

I only do the front bit of my tongue, maybe like 1in, because I have a gag reflex. It doesn’t seem to make any difference to my breath whether I do it or not but I do it anyway because you’re supposed to.

1 Like

same. used to get through at least one 2L bottle of various full sugar fizzy drinks daily back in the day too, amazed i even have any teeth still left. think they must have just adapted and become super strong somehow.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had no fillings either but they look like shit and worn down. Get sensitive teeth after like a sip of cider as well, makes no sense.

2 Likes