Electronic live albums

Really enjoying the Four Tet live album from Ally Pally and just wondering what other great live albums by dance acts are out there.

I already know and enjoy the ones from Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers and Underworld but would like some more recommendations.

Thankssss

SX425 jpg

3 Likes

These are perfect! Thanks

Love love love this set by Emeralds: Stream Emeralds - live at Unsound 2010, Krakow by Fact Magazine | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

There’s a couple of good Caribou Vibration Ensemble albums on his Bandcamp page - basically, Caribou tracks played by a live band, though that might detract from the ‘electronic’ aspect of what you’re looking for…

I like this better than any of Roll The Dice’s studio albums: Live In Gothenburg – August 7 2010 | Roll The Dice

Oh, and the new Fever Ray ‘Live at Troxy’ album’s good fun too.

1 Like
2 Likes

Does Atari Teenage Riot at Brixton count?

2 Likes

Does DJ Shadow count? Because his ‘In Tune and On Time’ live album is an absolute belter.

4 Likes

Also, this classic:

3 Likes

And even though i’ve not got any of their other music, I’ve always loved this live album by Banco de Gaia.

Oh and the Orb! nearly forgot.

2 Likes

‘V-Live’ by Vitalic is a fun album.

2 Likes

Both of the DVDs released by Justice came with a live album. Similarly for the Soulwax film. All of those are great.

1 Like

That four Tet is the best thing of his I’ve heard in ages.

2 Likes

1 Like

Came here to say Kraftwerk - M-M.

Also shout out to @anon50098204 for mentioning Live at Liquid Rooms.

Surgeon’s set from Glade 2006 is also still an all time favourite.

2 Likes

Yeah proper got a buzz on at my desk whilst listening to it the other day

1 Like

I used to rock this a lot in High School

not “live” per se I guess though.

Not ‘dance’ but certainly electronic.

His live album from 2004 is also great. Rounds-era glitch fest.

1 Like