Eliminate two forever

can use this one if you want

6 Likes

wigggyyyyyyyyyy!

2 Likes

I would like pictures of the recipe please!

about 2 or 3. Iā€™m usually doing cod tacos or prawn. Sometimes I do just mushroom and peppers though.

Really didnā€™t need as much of the sauces as they called for, but here are the relevant pages.

6 Likes

Normally 5 sometimes 7. Never less than 4.

2 tacos?! Wtf mate.

1 Like

I always have coriander rice and slaw and some beans and sweet potatoes and corn!! Never just 2 tacos or Iā€™d be hungry

Amazing! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Billy Bass and the moon can go

3 Likes

OK, that sounds like a very good spread. Iā€™d still have to have at least 3 if not 7 tacos, though.

1 Like

Itā€™s worth getting hold of masa harina if youā€™re going to make your own tacos. Iā€™ve found it easier to press than flour tacos, plus they taste better, imo.

3 Likes

Holy shit.

I used to like you.

I knew I shouldnā€™t have come back into this thread. Fucking hell.

2 Likes

Have you a non-clingfilm solution for the tortillas? Iā€™m thinking either a big reusable ziplock bag would work or maybe just two silicone baking sheets?

Otherwise this is very much something I want to try, although I have no idea if masa harina is something I can get easily.

I have a tortilla press so donā€™t need to use cling film at any point.

As for masa harina, i have to order it online as itā€™s not readily available, costs about Ā£3.50 per kg, but still cheaper than buying pre made tacos. Also, you cant easily get street taco sized pre made here.

2 Likes

Well also you get to make as and when rather than having to freeze the packets.

Our local supermarket does flour ones about 10-12cm diameter in packs of 25 TBF but fresh is always fun.

Yeah, I found some 12cm flour ones in the mega Sainos last time I was there, but thatā€™s about 4 miles away out by the motorway, plus although I love soft flour ones, the flavour of corn ones is more authentic. And yes, not wasting valuable freezer space on them is another definitely bonus.

1 Like

Farage and Rupert Murdoch

Pro tip : save valuable time in the mornings by just reading the thread title.

3 Likes

Murdoch is soda, Farage is cake

1 Like