Elon Musk ❎

Staying on as CEO, but a $20m fine - wow

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/29/sec-settles-charges-with-teslas-elon-musk-will-remain-as-ceo.html

not allowed to tweet without permission like a big baby

9 Likes

Pocket change to him isn’t it? Probably worth it because he was able to stick it to the short sellers.

In fairness it’s unlikely anyone could better him in that role

8 Likes

welcome tesla’s new chaiman

Ulon Mesk

34 Likes

Mr… Ksum.

(I’ve just Wolfcastled myself haven’t I? TBF I’m still a bit drunk from going round our neighbours last night, so fuck it, and hahahaha Elon you massive butthead)

1 Like

imagine being elon musk and not even noticing 20 million bucks have gone from your bank account :scream:

I’m sure he won’t notice it (I did a quick google and his wealth is estimated at like $20bn), but at the same time (a) he’s so generally full of shit and (b) these super-wealthy people often have extensive assets etc and not liquid cash sat in a bank, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if having to stump up $20m in actual cash causes this all to come crashing down around him.

I would

4 Likes

still laughing about this.

top, top work.

Surely number 1 Elon alt disguise is his ‘Brother’ and cowboy afficianado "Kimbal Musk’

2 Likes

Had a dream last night that Elon Musk, in a last-ditch attempt to reverse his fortunes, changed Tesla’s branding overnight to “the car for people who enjoy hunting wild horses”.

The Tesla board, uneasy at being associated with the kind of people who run down innocent horses for sport, issued a cease-and-desist and demanded Musk apologise on Saturday Night Live. But of course that only made things worse, as a rogue Musk used the platform to call for increased wild-horse-hunting nationwide.

7 Likes

Crazy how this could be a very possible real sign off to a legitimate Financial Times article

6 Likes

Fella from lost

1 Like

Hench Musk

1 Like

Alan Misk

Musk has 23 million twitter followers. They’ll crowdfund the fine so Musk isn’t distracted from creating a techno utopia.

1 Like

Weird nerd defends oblong musket

8 Likes

His other brother, Plasron Musk.