Elon Musk ❎

37 Likes

Irrationally annoyed that he’s made them switch the mentions and verified tabs on the notifications page.

Wonder how much money there is in people paying $8 for a one off joke like people are now doing

I never saw those tabs before and my mentions still doesn’t seem to update properly.

Ah, the “I want some cool @ name” ghouls are here. Big fan of Elon’s “That’s coming” as if he honestly had already considered this thing. I guess the weird nerds all fall for that shit and think it proves he’s some kind of messiah.

1 Like

Doing lots of dumb things, keeping what works and changing what doesn’t isn’t exactly the sign of a brain genius is it lol

13 Likes

Still, at least Tesla is still … oh

10 Likes

Would have been fine as a strategy for running Twitter say 10 years ago, but Trust is too important now to risk by throwing everything at the wall.

There profits fells last quarter I think (still billions in profit though).

Lack of new models is absolutely hammering them now since they were promised to be out by now (if not 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 etc.)

That value was probably all nonsense anyway, though

Not gonna remotely pretend to be a stonks guy but that kind of price growth and that kind of volatility entirely in the last two years is uhhhhh

(Could’ve made a nice chunk of cash buying and selling at the right points, mind)

3 Likes

Problem with having a genius figure head is when they are very visibly not doing their day job and instead royally fucking it.

1 Like

yeah, the move fast break things mentality. It can be effective, esp. if your aims/concerns are specific and narrow or if you don’t have much you care about breaking.

3 Likes

looks like that would overlay on a bitcoin graph

1 Like

Yep basically we should all follow the guy who is the head of Geiley (forever spelling it wrong) rather than this wank hammock.

Worth adding that in the unlikely event that as an investor you think Musk is actually important to Tesla as anything more than a figurehead, then he’s been hugely distracted by the whole Twitter debacle, so you’d be very unhappy with the amount of time he’s spending on it.

Think Tesla is on solid ground as a company through the battery production, software and charging network even if the car sales start to tank. No idea what that means for stock valuation of course.

Reckon Musk could easily loose €100b on Twitter fuckery.

The problem for Tesla stock is that the market is betting that large quantities of it are going to start becoming available because Elton will need to keep selling it to backstop the losses he’s making on Twitter. He’s already sold around $4bn in the 2 weeks since he bought it.

People thought this guy was going to colonise Mars :rofl:

30 Likes

“deleted for being dead” has done me a bit

5 Likes

This on all deleted pages please
Delete Matt Hardy GIF by WWE