Elon Musk ❎

The rest of the article goes on to make the point that, although what Musk said was “disproportionate”…he was provoked by negative coverage of him within the media. So, if we are to learn anything, we should make sure he is portrayed positively at all times…for fear of him throwing unfounded criminal slurs around that could very easily ruin several people’s lives.

1 Like

Amazing that his twitter nerds are all talking about how extremely balanced and well written that piece is

2 Likes

27 Likes

:DDD

1 Like

Did you propose an Innerspace style tiny submarine to stimulate the hair follicles from the inside of the skull? Cuz I’m intrigued by that and anyone who isn’t is definitely a pedo.

1 Like

JFC, absolutely done here. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

In Elon’s defence, the mini sub would also have been under the age of consent, so his response was basically like for like.

5 Likes

Ah fuck, I shouldn’t have looked at it in work. Got asked by colleagues why I was crying with laughter.

1 Like

So vindicated.

2 Likes

That’s how they spell it in America anyway though isn’t it? Love to drop a vowel, that lot

Is Elon Musk heading for a fall?

Someone needs to take him down a peg or two, for sure.

4 Likes

Weird sub plot. The official Twitter account of Wheatus is joining in.

Even weirder subplot

7 Likes

:smiley: GBOL, Wheatus

7 Likes

@elonmusk

replying to @wheatus

“I’m not saying Wheatus are paedos, but the lead singer was 27 when he wrote Teenage Dirtbag. Go figure.”

2 Likes

did he actually tweet this? state of things when i’m even asking

3 Likes

unfortunately not :pensive:

“more like Paedus”

10 Likes

like he’d have put an “a” in the word!

25 Likes