Elon Musk ❎

Apparently he’s going to be on the Joe Rogan Experience later today, genuinely curious as to what he’s going to be like in a situation where he’s essentially going to be talking at length live on air.

1 Like

Yes, that sounds like something he’d be able to do

5 Likes

If he tries that they should put those kids back in the caves. He’ll never be able to resist the shot at vindication for the Musk-sub.

5 Likes

Genuinely not sure how this all works though, what powers does a state have to go after someone convicted of a civil offence if they’re not a citizen, or even a resident of the country who’s punishing him? They’re not exactly going to extradite him are they.

Has a toke with joe and goes off on one :laughing:

2 Likes

ho is worananaratarwophikkun?

Makes feminist youtubes about video games. Gets a lot of abuse.

idgi

musk + rogan = pure tea sis. steam that tea

Fairly deep cut, nm.

If it helps at all, I got it. It just didn’t make me laugh.

Bye.

I knew I could count on you.

2 Likes

Reading Wornan’s quotes about Vernon made me feel genuinely happy for them both.

IN A SERIOUS ANSWER selling vehicles to emerging middle classes in South East Asia is a growing market, particularly I would imagine for emissions-free vehicles because of their generally horrendous urban pollution.

He may not want to tick off a major Government there if he wants Tesla to ever actually become profitable.

1 Like

Is it a bit weird of the Metro to highlight the 23 year age difference?

I’m guessing it’s relevant because Elon Musk consistently dates people very close to his own age?

1 Like

I guess referencing their actual age difference is the best way to utterly refute the idea that she was in any way a child bride.

1 Like

It was really just the “much younger partner” wording that got me. I guess that’s kind of standard metro fare though

3 Likes

whilst I agree with h_y_g’s post I do think they were also casting a little shade, since iirc the Metro is still fairly conservative.

1 Like

Gets past the court of divide by two and add eight by the skin of his teeth, mind.

1 Like

Whereas Musk and Grimes do not