Elon Musk ❎

According to Vance, the assistant, Mary Beth Brown, asked Musk for a significant raise after she’d been working with him for 12 years. In response, Musk told Brown to take two weeks off, during which he would assume her responsibilities and see whether she was critical to his success.

When Brown returned, Musk told her he didn’t need her anymore.

1 Like

MEGA TWAT

17 Likes

he should release an aftershave

14 Likes

I continue to find him incredibly fascinating.

weird as fuck how people buy into worshipping tech CEOs

25 Likes

“Some people call it “managing up” — it’s about figuring out how you can make your boss look good to their boss.”

Fucking parasitical capitalism, no room for people to have any dignity at all.

10 Likes

I write about the C-suite a lot. CEOs are the worst. Useless fuckers.

It’s amazing the number of people I’ve seen defending this as simply good business practice.

This is some proper Gavin Belson shit

10 Likes

Mark Zuckerberg 2020 is going to suck so much.

It’s ok we will have Corbyn by then

I don’t give shitty jobs. If a good man comes to me and says, “Thank you, Elon, for the opportunity and continued support in the work related arena, but I’ve done that, I wanna better myself, I wanna move on”, then I can make that dream come true too, a.k.a, for you.

11 Likes

this is up there with yer man richard branston chopping peoples ties in half with a pair of scissors, the scruffy cunt

1 Like

am i the only one that finds it a wee bit funny?

oh god, he isn’t is he?

He’s a weird bloke, as are most of his ilk. I’d like a Tesla.

2 Likes

Lynx: Elon

2 Likes

Musky Stoaty Musky Foxy Cunt

Just want to jump in to post this. Dickhead or not, the bloke is trying to do achieve some mind-blowing stuff. Each article is long AF but 100% worth your time / commute / whatever.

1 Like

Self-absorbed twat.

3 Likes