Elon Musk ❎

tl:dr - He wants to be God Emperor of Mars.

4 Likes

their entire shtick is pretending to be ayn rand ubermenschs, leeching off state research, and conning VCs into funding utopianist nightmares.

1 Like

Just browsed some of that and it’s almost sickeningly sycophantic. Technology is very soon going to outstrip the productivity of the human mind so people need to step away from the great leader and visionary model of human history and trying to secure a legacy and embrace non hierarchical systems.

Also hate it when people try to be profound by grasping at the quickest and easiest analogy:

“kids sort of are a bit you. At least they’re half you. They’re half you at the hardware level, and depending on how much time you have with them, they’re that percentage of you at the software level."

Extra background from his ex-wife:

“This reminds me of something similar he once said to me, many years ago, after I came back from a week’s visit with my family in Canada - that his life had operated quite smoothly in my absence.”

10 Likes

He’s not travelling around the US taking pictures of himself with lumpen consumer units in various settings because he has an overwhelming passion for it.

1 Like

Joke’s on him because the average height of a US President is above the average height of a US male.

He will tower over us all in his laser powered mech-suit.

3 Likes

‘What is this emotion you human’s call love?’

Although that could be a good phase next time someone’s away from their partner.
‘Did you miss me?’
‘Actually my life operated smoothly in your absence so I will say only very slightly’.

8 Likes

everyone i work with is in love with him

I like how the pride logo in that picture obscures whether or not he is jumping to appear taller.

genuinely never heard of this bozo

*bezos

2 Likes

Elon
Was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me

6 Likes

straight up sexist

+100 indie points

3 Likes

bro i’m so disruptive, wanna mainline DISRUPTION and code while we listen to skrillex?

FT etc

Elon Musk - sounds like he should be the antogonist in the next Avengers film.

1 Like