Em Oh En Dee Ay Whyyyyy? Thread

I think she does. Bit late at this point if she doesn’t.

My neighbour made the mistake of telling people she liked owls, so for birthdays and Christmas she always gets a proliferation of owl-related tat.

Said she had a falling out with her sister when she told her she doesn’t like them that much and to stop buying it.

1 Like

aye alright we get it, you like al fresco sex :wink:

2 Likes

mornin DiS,

feeling remarkably fresh after a good night sleep and no booze yesterday, it’s also a very pleasant morn in glasgow.
i’d like a bagel.

Oh god, back at work after a very nice long weekend.

I am so hungry. I had The Largest Breakfasts Of All Time over the weekend so now after a paltry bowl of cereal I am starving.

aye right :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made an all-time top 5 roast dinner yesterday (despite it being chicken). Nothing much else to report unless you want to hear about it

tell us more about the roast please

what veg? etc.

Hi.

1 Like

Veg:

• Broccoli, Leeks & Cabbage (steamed then fried off in some bacon butter)
  • Carrots & Parsnips (honey & lemon thyme glazed, roasted)
  • Potatoes (roast obvvvvs)
    Stuffing:
  • Nigel slater Black pudding & black-eyed bean stuffing, absolute winner
    Gravy:
  • From the scrapings in the pan + a little bit of extra stock, nothing fancy
2 Likes

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah it was a showstopper. Piece of piss to make, too

Went to a classical concert yesterday, followed by a mixing session for some music we’re putting out, then I saw Land Crabs and Oh Boland play. Pretty tired now but have a lot to do today.

Oh, have to buy tickets for Thundercat and Kamasi Washington! Will do that later.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

Last week was silver. Let’s make this week GOLD.

!!!

When did they announce shows?!

I woke up at half 5 choking on nothing. Ace start to the week.

Damnit, knew that would be misinterpreted! Thundercat is playing a show next week in Dublin, Kamasi is playing later this year in Dublin.

1 Like

Haha a quick google / showing some restraint would have given me all the answers that I needed :sweat_smile:

Have you seen either of them before?

I’ve never seen Kamasi, missed him at Primavera last year as he was clashing with Destroyer. Really looking forward to it now.

I’ve seen Thundercat four times already, three of his own shows (one of which had a Captain Murphy section at the end) and once with Flying Lotus.

Morning!

Had a great old day yesterday. Was up early, got some shit done online in the morning, then had a massive fry-up with my flatmate, watched football, some friends came over for some drinks, I went to see Jagwar Ma who were frickin great, then stayed in the pub for ages having great chats with people. 10/10 Sunday. Wrecked now though, but I got a bacon roll so day’s not going so bad :thumbsup: