Em Oh En Dee Ay Whyyyyy? Thread

I woke up at half 5 choking on nothing. Ace start to the week.

Damnit, knew that would be misinterpreted! Thundercat is playing a show next week in Dublin, Kamasi is playing later this year in Dublin.

Haha a quick google / showing some restraint would have given me all the answers that I needed :sweat_smile:

Have you seen either of them before?

I’ve never seen Kamasi, missed him at Primavera last year as he was clashing with Destroyer. Really looking forward to it now.

I’ve seen Thundercat four times already, three of his own shows (one of which had a Captain Murphy section at the end) and once with Flying Lotus.

Morning!

Had a great old day yesterday. Was up early, got some shit done online in the morning, then had a massive fry-up with my flatmate, watched football, some friends came over for some drinks, I went to see Jagwar Ma who were frickin great, then stayed in the pub for ages having great chats with people. 10/10 Sunday. Wrecked now though, but I got a bacon roll so day’s not going so bad :thumbsup:

Working from my parents home and I literally cannot be arsed to start working. If I was in my own home I’d be lying in the sofa watching Homes Under the Hammer by now. Weather is doing that typical Glasgow thing of being glorious one moment and apocalyptic the next.

:coffee:️please

Hello

Finally got some really good sleep in after quite a busy weekend (been away for a seminar and stuff). Although the sleep still could have been better if I didn’t have to really pee while I was asleep which transferred into my dreams, hate it when that happens. Very stressful.

ANYWAY I have my first meeting with my new part time job/freelance gig in a couple of hours which is exciting! And this evening I’m going to a panel talk about Norwegian horror films <3

CBA to go back to London. Fuck sake.

just remembered when waiting for the encore, someone started a chant of “ooh ah jagwar ma, say ooh ah jagwar ma” :smiley:

someone aye?!

Just realised I’m on a training course from 1.30-4.30pm today :frowning:

#FO,M

Sweet! Sounds great :+1: - are you excited to see how tracks from Drunk will be incorporated into his live set?

Did you see that Kasami was debuting new material the other day?

Morining everyone

I’m tired and hungry as I cycled a long, long way in the wind yesterday

Want to go and see Get Out tonight

Fin

i wanna get along and see this this week, and also logan

seen Logan - it’s a solid 8/10

Super looking forward to the new tracks. Really hope he’s playing ‘Captain Stupido’ live, absolutely love that.

Sweet! He has lots of new material recorded so I’m pretty happy to see that he’s playing it.

I have this a lot before an anxious situation. Are you anxious?
Usually it’s just your mouth being wide open and your throat drying up but it feels like you’re choking and usually I always dream i’ve put a load of pebbles in my mouth so i think i’m choking on those

what’s your new job WR?

Proofreading any and all film related articles/reviews etc for a monthly newspaper :+1: