Emails from companies urging you buy something you've been looking at

Do you get this much? I was looking at a pair of shoes about an hour or so ago and then got an email from them coaxing me to buy make the plunge. I think other companies send you promo codes and stuff so it’s probably a good way of saving some monies.

I HAD INITIALLY ABANDONED THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT’S RUBBISH BUT IT KEEPS POPPING UP ASKING ME IF I WANT IT OR NOT, WELL I DON’T BUT I’M POSTING YOU TO GET RID OF YOU FROM MY LIFE.

hermano’s shoes picture

1 Like

They emailed me a promo code to say happy birthday (it’s not actually my birthday, I must’ve put a random date in when I created my account with them), it’s a bit annoying because I’d bought a pair of their shoes before chrimbo and could’ve done with the voucher then.

we just want to know if you’re alive!

Not the same but I just got two pairs of glasses online and immediately they start advertising more of them at me. I only have one pair of eyes you dumb fucks!

hey, you were looking at flights to london. would you be interested in flights to las vegas?!

um, no.

Definitely do not buy from them and unsubscribe immediately.

You know what’s weird? Amazons recommended list emails just contain everything the author/band you have been looking at have released. They should contain similar ones

This happens to me all the time.

I looked at some Vegan protein powder and have since had loads of emails being like “Woops! Looks like you’ve not properly checked out”
No because i changed my mind and don’t want it now

for the opticians

Got myself a socket set cheapo from Euro Car Parts the other week. Added it to my basket and forgot about it, had an email a day or two later knocking a third off. ££££

I get them from eBay saying there is something in my basket. THERE IS NOTHING IN MY BASKET.