Embarrassing acts of "rebellion" you now cringe at

Me too, I met my first boyfriend wearing it and he complimented me on it lol

RFWare

Huge stain :smiley:

:smiley: Covered my Mizuno bag with ska punk/nu metal patches - absolute boss.

Flight is a little delayed taking off due to the weather innit. Trying to spice it up.

1 Like

Had to be on one of these bags too:

Taking off my shoes at the end of the garden to walk barefoot like a true hippie.

Realised quite soon that I was just getting fag ends, dog poo and miscellaneous goo on my feet and so it was actually rank.

Too much of a boring cunt to have ever been rebellious

Also important- huge knackered school jumper with ragged cuffs with plenty of holes for your thumb, that hung down over your figners

1 Like

i never did the thumb thing, although in year 7 it was more common than not that you did this.

some girls wore fingerless gloves to class too, which is obviously very rebellious

You’re like 7 or 8 years younger than me right? (I’m 32) So slap bang in the emo/scene hair era? I bet there was loads of detentions for back-combing going on.

when i was about 13/14 i started “boycotting” macdonalds and coke (but no other big corporations, obv, so i just replaced them with burger king and pepsi). cant even remember why.

2 Likes

Graffito-tagged the block of flats which me and my friends lived in during my second year of uni with the self appointed nickname of our group of friends. Came to my senses the following morning and scrubbed it all off. Probably the worst thing I’ve ever done tbh.

How come you left at 14? Did you time travel from the 30s?

same

Stopped eating McDonalds at one point, but that’s not the hardest thing in the world. Subscribed to Adbusters for a bit there.

what was the nickname?

:eyes:

Were mater and pater likely to be upset with you?

Used to draw the Levellers’ “Subvert” symbol on everything, and circled As to make the anarchist symbol, or whatever it is. Never so much as handed a piece of homework in late.

1 Like

bet you all used to draw this on yr books too -

1 Like